SIX

No ones pov~

Yoongi and tae were little and were playing with stuffies and cuddling while watching movies most of the day.

It had been stressful for Taehyung to be big. He didn't like to punish Jimin or any other littles in the house, and along with the stress of work, it had slipped him into little space.

It had been almost, two weeks without little space and Taehyung just needed it. Even though he was very mischievous in little space.

Yoongi has the headspace of around 3 and Taehyung was around 4.

They had stopped watching carebears on the tv and everyone else in the house was doing something and not making sure they were staying out of mischief.

"Yoonie does you wanna color?" Taehyung said to the other little, playing with his hand. "I weally wanna color!" Yoongi said excitedly.

"Otay taetae is going to get da markers and crayons!" Taehyung said. He ran over to the bucket The was on the counter in the kitchen.

Labeled on it was "jin" and what those markers were used for was marking boxes of cereal for the box tops or writing down something important that no one can erase. They were sharpie black permanent markers.

And Taehyung just took them and ran off back to Yoongi. "Lookie what tae found!" Taehyung said, handing some of the markers to Yoongi.

"Omo, arent deez eommas?" Yoongi Said looking at them in his hands and playing around with the cap.

"Yessy" Taehyung cooed. "Otay" Yoongi Said. "Come over here and we can color!!" Tae Said as they started to decorate the wall under the staircase with doodles of all sorts.

The wall was completely covered in doodles of animals, Disney princesses, portraits of themselves, flowers, their stuffies, and overall a lot of randomness.

"Hey boys do you want some nu-" is all Jin could say before he saw the two boys with black permanent marker on their hands and them drawing on the wall with the markers.

"OH MY LORD. BOYS NO." He rushed over to the two littles and tried to get the markers but failed. He ended up getting permanent marker on his face from both boys fighting with him.

"NAMJOON, JUNGKOOK, SOMEONE HANDLE THE BOYS PLEASE!!!" Jin shouted as he quickly ran to the bathroom to wash the marker off before it could set too deep into his skin.

Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok ran downstairs to see what had just happened. "No no no. Boys this is bad." Jungkook said sternly, quickly grabbing the markers away.

"How are we gonna fix this? Paint is expensive and permanent marker can't erase." Namjoon said rubbing his temples, thinking about the repair.

On the other hand the two boys were getting scolded by Hoseok and Jimin. "Boys, why would you do that? You knew it was wrong." Hoseok Said, he was so irritated and upset over this.

"Taetae started it!" Yoongi Said throwing his friend under the bus. "Yah, yoonie why you twell on me!" Taehyung said kind upset his best friend would do that, he pushed him and Yoongi fell down on his bum.

"KIM TAEHYUNG. WE DO NOT PUSH." Jimin roared. Little yoonie's lip started to quiver and tears ran down his cheeks, he didn't think that his best friend would ever push him.

Hoseok picked up Yoongi and held him, he rubbed his bum and gave him kisses to make him feel better. "Aw it's okay sweetheart, it'll be okay, you just fell that's all. Relax baby." Hoseok softly said.

Yoongi stopped crying and was happy again, Content with Hoseok cradling him.

"Kim Taehyung. You never push anyone to understand? You really hurt yoonie Bear. You hurt him and his feelings. That's wrong, go say sorry and then come with me upstairs we are going to have a talk." Jin said to tae. He was still furious about the wall being ruined in the black ink but that was besides the point, he hurt Yoongi.

"No, I don't wanna." Tae Said crossing his arms. "I don't cawr, he twattled on me!" Taehyung continued as he stomped.

"That's not nice to say, he's your best friend. I bet you would care if your best friend pushed you and wasn't sorry." Jin said.

"I don't cawr." Taehyung mumbled and tried to run away to the play room, but Jin grabbed him and picked him up. Taehyung started to thrash about, kicking, squirming, and screaming at the top of his lungs. "Don't touch me!!" He screamed trying to get down out of Jin's arms. "Put me down!!!"

Jin ignored Taehyung and started walking upstairs with him in his arms, kicking about. "Tae, calm down." Jin said as he rubbing the small on takes back. "No!" Tae wanted to get up and run away but Jin has a tight grip on him so he can't really just run, Jin is 10x stronger than him.

Jin didn't say anything but laid tae over his knees and pulled down his overalls and bear decorated underwear. "No! No! No!" Taehyung yelled and put his hands over his bare bum.

Jin grabbed both of his hands and pulled them away. Jin started raining smacks down on Tae's little butt. Tae started to cry from the sudden pain. "Eomma stop please, i good boy, pwomise!!" He coughed through his cries.

"You. smack. Don't push. Smack. Your. Smack smack. Friends." Jin said sternly, smacking his poor red bum. Tae was sobbing loudly from the pains and just wanted to run away and get cuddled.

"You don't draw on the walls. Smack."  Jin said hitting harder than before. "You don't hurt others feelings. Smack."

"I sowwy eomma, pwease!" Jin didn't listen to his pleas, he just continued hitting the boy's poor bum.

The last smack was the hardest. It made him whimper and more tears fell. "Are you sorry?" Jin said standing Taehyung up and holding him by the shoulders. Tae was sniffling and wiping his tears. "Yes eomma, taetae sorry." He said as more tears fall.

"It's okay baby." Jin said wiping his tears and hold him, giving him kisses. "Eomma Loves you" Jin says cuddling Tae. He didn't get any reply so he looked at Tae and saw he fell asleep.

Jin decided to stay with him and cuddle and sleep in his bed. "I love you little baby" he kissed his forehead and fell asleep with him in his arms.

Omo! Yoongi May get his punishment next chapter but I don't know. I'm planning something special for next chapter so please stay updated!

Wub yo'h! 💕

~ Taehyung ✨