THIRTEEN

Milo walked down stair and Jin picked him up and took him to the timeout chair to sit for 10 minutes and think about what he didn't wrong.

Jin used that time to call Jackson and bambam.

Ring...

"Yoboseyo?" Jackson said on the other line. "Hey Jackson it's Jin." Jin said while itching his head. "Oh hey man, what is it? How's milo?" Jackson asked. "Yeah, about that. I need to tell you some stuff that's been going on. Is milo usually a bad boy?"

"No, why do you ask?" Jackson asked in complete and utter confusion. "The first day milo came here, after you two left I made him food and strawberry milk, but he ended up dumping the milk on my and throwing a plate. Along with this morning, he dumped water and shaving cream on rapmon and mad a mess of the bathroom. My toothbrush even ended up in the toilet. My pRiNcEsS pEaCh ToOtH bRuSh. The first time he acted up we just let it slide but this morning Namjoon spanked him for doing what he did and sent him to the corner." Jin stated.

"Oh. My. God. Jin-hyung I am so so sorry. I will have to have a word with him once we're back. Also our trip got cut short so we'll be home to get him in 3 days. Please try to hold off until then. Once again I am so so so sorry." Jackson said. He was pissed off that his little was acting up. Especially to such good people.

"No it's okay, I just wanted you to know. I don't know how you punish him or anything." Jin said and looked and the now crying milo in the timeout chair. "Milo, please stop crying. We both know that you deserve way more than time out, so please just take it." Jin said.

Through all of this Jin had forgotten about Taehyung and lost track of where he was. He was in the living room, where could he be?

"Tae? Tae baby, come out for Eomma." Jin said loudly. "Eomma!" Taehyung came running out to Jin attaching himself to Jin's calf, have scared to death. "Awe baby, are you okay?" Jin felt kind of bad because all the fuss had pulled him out of baby space. "Yes Eomma, can taetae ha'b milky?" Jin smiles down at the little. "Of course bugga, chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?" Jin said, ruffling the boys hair.

"Stawbewwy, pweaseee" Tae said as he flashed his cute little boxy smile. "Okay bubby cakes" Jin then hoisted the little onto his hip and walked down the stairs to get some strawberry milk for the little. "I'm gonna set you down so I can make your milkies okay?" Jin said and Taehyung just hummed in response. Jin set the little down and went to work in the kitchen.

Taehyung just ran over to milo who was in timeout sobbing. "Miwo? Why you cwy?" "Taetae, go, I in twouble, i doesn't want jinnie mad at you too" milo said through sobs. "Nono, come wif taetae." Taehyung grabbed milo by the wrist and led him to his room and closed the door.

"Taetae, what are you doing?" Milo asked, wiping what was left of his tears. Taehyung carried milo onto the bed and set him there while he climb on too. Without any words spoken between the two, Taehyung started to share a deep kiss with milo. By instinct milo wrapped his arms around his neck.

Taehyung licked milos bottom lip and entered. Tongues fighting to win. Taehyung obviously won. Milo then let out a muffled moan as Taehyung sucked his tongue a little. "Fweel good?" Taehyung said as he pulled away with a string of saliva attached. "Mhm, where taetae learn dat?" Milo asked. "I see video's on appa joonie waptop an copy dem." Milo just made the shape of an 'O' with his mouth. "Wan' more.." milo whispered.

"Otay" Taehyung smiles and started trailing kisses down milos neck and calmly sucking hickeys onto the milky flesh, he found milos sweet spot and milo let out a needy moan.

"le's get nakey?" Taehyung said and milo nodded. Both littles disposed of their cloths and stared at each other. "Miwo, why you not ha'b a boy peepee?"

"I stwill boy. Eben if i doesn't have boy peepee. Taetae still love me w'ight?" Milo said looking down. "Yes taetae love you no matter what." "Taetae show me dat he love me?" Milo asked, even in little space both of them knew what they were doing and knew they wanted it.

Taehyung teased milo with his tongue. His tongue going every fold, smoothly and nicely. Milos fingers traveled down to Taehyung hair and he pulled slightly from the pleasure he was enduring. "a-yes-tae!" Milo moaned as he came on taehyungs tongue. "You taste sweet, better dan eomma's candy." Milo giggled at Taehyungs remark.

Milo put a hand on taehyungs fully hardened member, "can I have a taste of your can'y?" Milo said as he looked down. Taehyung nodded and switched positions with milo, milo on top now. At first it was kitten licks, milo going over his tip with his tongue making him buck is hips wanting for. "S-stop pwaying" Taehyung said in a needy tone. With that milo started to bob his head taking him whole everytime, hitting the back of his throat.

"M-Miwo! Ngh! Ah!" He moaned out loud and he came into milos mouth as well. "Taehyungie, you taste bettwr" tae smiles and made milo bottom again. "Are you sure miwo?" Making sure milo wanted to do this. "Pease tae, I need oo'h" "Otay" with that, Taehyung positioned himself  between milos legs, pushing in slowly. Milo practically screamed in pleasure and hid his face in a pillow. Tae started to move after milo adjusted. "F-ah! T-tae" milo moaned as Taehyung grunted at the tightness.

"Yo-you f-feel So g-good!" Taehyung moans out. His pace became faster, both littles moaning messes. Thrusting in and out.

"Taetae I'm gonna explode!! Ngh!" With that milo came soon after Taehyung did too, his head tilting back in pleasure. Taehyung got off and lied next to milo and cuddled up to him.

"I love you taetae" "I wuv oo'h too miwo" they kisses passionately. "What do you two think you were doing?!"

"....."

To be continued ~~

The smut sucked sorry. I love you guys and thank you so much for 6k it means the worth. I will update more this weekend cause it's a 3 day weekend <333

Wub oo'h! 💕

~ Taehyung ✨