ELEVEN

"Oh no, baby space"

~

Jimin carefully hoisted Taehyung onto his hip and put him on the changing table in his room. "Stay here little baby, dada will be right back" Jimin said and kissed the littles forehead.

Jimin started to walk down stair and saw Yoongi messing with Jin while he was trying to cook. "Yah. Suga Bear, don't mess with Eomma when he's cooking." Yoongi looked down "Yes dada" "go play with your toys and dada will play with you in a little okay baby?" Jimin said and picked the little up and took him to the play area in the living room. "Yesh dada"

"Hey Jin-hyung, I need your help" Jimin said rubbing the back of his neck. "Yes what is it jiminie?" Jin turned around to see and exhausted caregiver. "Oh jiminie you need to get rest, you look so tired" Jin said sounding worrisome. "No no hyung I'm okay I just kinda.. need your help?"

"Yes what do you need?" Jin said as he flipped an egg in a pan. "Tae is in baby space.." He said looking down knowing he's about to get scolded. "YAH. PARK JIMIN. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?! WATCH MY EGGS AND IF YOU MESS THEM UP YOUR ASS WILL BE MINE!" With that Jin ran out of the kitchen with his pink apron still on.

"Jesus, don't cuss around the kids." Jimin muttered while he saw Yoongi wide eyed at what just happened.

~ upstairs ~

Taehyung started to cry silently to himself. He felt so helpless. He was left alone on the changing table, naked with the door open. "d-da-dada" Taehyung hiccuped wanted his dada, but he wasn't coming so he started to cry harder. His chest started to tighten and he curled up into a little ball. Tears kept falling no matter how many times he said 'd-dada bi-bid bo-boy'.

Jin came into the room. "Oh no baby, shhhh eomma's here little bug" Jin picked up Taehyung and kissed him all over. "It's okay shh, I'm here now little one" Taehyung just cried even louder. "No no baby, your gonna hurt your voice honey. Don't cry, it's alright eomma's here shh."

Taehyung tried to talk but all that came was gurgles and noises. "Shhh it's okay bubby, let's get you dressed little bear" Jin cooed softly and kisses his tear stained cheek.

Jin set Taehyung down on the changing table but he started to cry again, he though that he was going to get left alone again. "Shhh no bugga, I'm not leaving, I'm just getting you some clothes, relax buggy" Jin kisses the littles stomach and hummed an old Christmas song for him to calm down a little bit.

Jin went back to the closet to get a tigger onesie and a Mickey Mouse diaper, along with a baby yellow pacifier with his name on it with white cursive letters.

He walked back to the changing table to get Taehyung dressed. "Come here bubs" Jin said softly but Taehyung wanted no part in getting dressed. "N-bhjd" he tried to say no but he couldn't form the words, he swatted Jin away lightly trying to get him away because he didn't want to get dressed.

"Tae baby, don't be like this to Eomma please honey" Jin said in a lower tone but still sweetly.   He leaned towards Taehyung and tried to put the diaper on him but she started to kick around and cry. "Shhh no baby, you'll cry yourself sick. It's okay. Please boobear" He stopped kicking and just let it happen, he was still crying though.

Jin strapped him up into the diaper and rubbed his tum tum to help him calm down a little bit. "Little one it's okay. Eomma is just getting you dressed, you don't want to be all cold do you baby?" Taehyung just whined. Jin put the tigger onesie on him, zipping it up making sure not to get his skin and popped the baby yellow paci in his mouth.

"See Bugga was it that bad?" Jin kissed the littles forehead and picked him up in his arms to go down stairs so he could play.

~ downstairs ~

"Yoongi-ah, do not eat that." Jimin said trying to get a lego block out of the littles mouth. "No!" Yoongi said a threw a empty sippy cup at him. Jimin got hit in the shin with the cup. "Ah. Corner now." Jimin hissed at the pain in his shin but he needed to make sure Yoongi was disciplined. "No yoonie 'ood boy.." Yoongi said with his lip quivering and a tear slicking down his face.

"Good boys don't throw tantrums and hurt their dada's baby. Now go in the corner and think about what you did. I'll set the 15 minutes." Jimin said as he squats down to Yoongi to take him to the corner. "No! Pease! I be 'ood!!!" Yoongi said as he cried loudly. "Keep it up and I'll tell Eomma and appa." Jimin said in a dangerous voice.

Jin was walking down the stairs with tae in his arms and Jimin was getting Yoongi to the corner when the heard a high voice almost breaking while screaming. "I HATE 'OOH!"

"Jimin take tae and I'll see what that was." Kim said and handed the little to him.

~ next chapter will be better ~

~ wuv ooh 💕

~ Taehyung✨