SIXTEEN

"Fuck? What it fuck?"

~

Jin heard Yoongi say and walked out to see who was showing other boys potty words. "Yah, who's saying booboo words?" Jin scolded with his hands rested on his hips. Everyone knew it was Hoseok who said the booboo words but they didn't want to get him in trouble.

"It was taetae Eomma!" Yoongi pointed at the little who was about to eat a crayon. Taehyung looked up at the only dom in the room and had big doe eyes. "I doubt taetae did it, he's just a baby!" Jin said. Then Namjoon and Jungkook drummed in "But Eomma he did!" "He said the potty word!" Both littles said at the same time.

Jimin and Hoseok said in union "he did it Eomma! Why won't you believe us?" 'Damn five against one.' Jin thought. "Alright taetae you and I are going to have a talk about your potty mouth." Jin said to the little in the pink shorts and galaxy shirt. "Da-" Taehyung was cut off by Jin picking him up. "No more mister, we're having a discussion." Taehyung could see over Jin's shoulder and saw all the other littles smirking and smiling, because they got the one person who Jin thought wouldn't be saying such things in little space, since he's a 'baby'

Soft cries left his mouth and tears slid their way down his cheeks. He was too little to say a complete sentence even, yet he was still the one blamed for it. To cover Hoseok. "D-*hiccup* da" Taehyung cried softly into Jin's shirt not wanting to have that 'discussion' with Jin, nor wanting to be the cover up for Hoseok's bad behavior.

Taehyung's cries got ignored, all the response he got was pats on the bum

Jin got to Taehyung's room and went inside leaving the door open. He went to the corner and sat in the rocking chair where he usually would read stories to the littles before bedtime. Taehyung was sat facing Jin on his lap. "Taetae, were you saying booboo words?" Jin asked in a deeper tone than usual "da" is all Taehyung got out when tears flooded his pinky cheeks.

Jin took his thumb and brushed the tears away. "Da's here baby" Jin held him close until he was done crying and the cries turned to sniffles. "Now baby, we're you saying booboo words?" Jin asked once more. "Da, seokie booboo" Taehyung said trying his best to explain, his headspace wasn't babyspace anymore, more of 1 or 2. "Prince, we don't lie. Tell me the truth, we're you saying booboo words?" Jin asked once more in a calm assertive tone.

"Da. Seokie say booboo" Taehyung tried explaining once more. "Hm. I'm putting you in your crib for a little bit, since you are deciding to lie to me. Sorry prince." Jin said as he bounced Taehyung about while getting up from the rocking chair and taking him to his crib. "D-da! no l-lie!" Taehyung cried a little more.

"Shhh baby, I'll be back in a bit, I need to talk to the boys." Jin said rubbing Taehyung's back. Jin walked back down stairs after leaving Taehyung in his crib to talk to the others.

"Boys, come here" Jin said as he heard all 5 little patters of feet coming his way. "yes Eomma?" Jimin piped up while all of them were sitting on the carpet in a line. "Taetae said that seokie said the booboo words, is that true?" All the littles looked at each other not wanting to say a word.

Jungkook decided to pipe up since he doesn't get in trouble much "eomma.. taetae 'idn't day booboo word.." Jungkook said with uprising guilt, as all the littles looked at him with their eyes almost popping from the sockets. "is that so..? hmm, i guess everyone is getting spankies if no one is going to tell eomma if seokie did it or not..~~" Jin said in a warning tone, sounding like thunder to the littles.

Jimin and Namjoon started to cry because they didn't want spankies for something they didn't do. Yoongi started mumbling sorrys and begging not to get spanks along with Hoseok and Jungkook. "Welp, I guess we're all getting spankies here." Jin said nonchalantly. "No eomma! I sowwy i say booboo word!" Hoseok said guilt filled. "Is that so~~? hmm? Well i guess eomma has a bunch on bad boys on his hands hmm?~~" Jin said.

"Seokie go up to taetae's room and sit there until i go up ther alrighty?" Hoseok didn't say one word he just went upstairs with no comment. "As for you boys.." Jin said pointing at the four with a warning index finger "All of you naughty boys lied to eomma, go to separate corners and i'll get the glitter bottles. Next time you boys do something like this again, eomma will give all of you spankies. Naughty boys." Jin said and kissed the four littles' foreheads' and put them in separate corners, all with no argument whatsoever. "If any of you pumpkins talk to each other eomma is gonna have you write lines alrighty?" Jin heard a whole like of 'yes eomma' and 'sowwy eoms' he smiled at his boys and headed upstairs.

"seokie~~" Jin hummed as he got into Taehyung's room. Hoseok looked up and smiled at his eomma's presence "say sorry to taetae." Jin said calmly. "i sowwy taetae, i say booboo words and huwt your feelings, can you forgive seokie?" Hoseok apologized. "i 'ove seokie" taehyung said as he rubbed noses with hoseok through the bars of his crib giving him an eskimo bunny kiss. Jin's heart melted at the cute sight. He went and picked taehyung up and settled him on his side and took hoseok's hand and put Taehyung in the play room that was upstairs away from the boy who were being put in time out.

"i'll be back baby, eomma needs to talk to seokie" jin said as he kissed taehyung's cheek.

Jin walked back to his own room whom he shared with Namjoon and settle on the edge of the bed still with hoseok standing. "now baby. eomma is giving you 10 spankies. 5 for lying. and 5 for booboo words, okay?" Jin said and heard a whine from hoseok but hoseok complied and lashed over Jin's lap.

after his punishment was over he sniffled and clinged to his eomma. Jin got Taehyung out of the playroom and headed down stairs to the other four littles to find them all asleep against the corner they were in. "such good little boys" he said aloud. he woke them all up and the 7 settled on the couch and Jin put on disney's princess and the frog. He quickly finished making the boys' bottles of luke warm milk and gave them their own bottles. All was heard was tiny snores, suckling and, the movie that was being displayed on the flatscreen.

"i love my boys" jin said as he saw all of them sleeping. he smiled knowing that he has his boys all together at once.

long time no see lovelies :))) ive been really depressed lately so sorry about the late update, i'll try harder. also i need help getting into headspace because it's been difficult recently... sorry :")

wuv 'ooh💕

~taehyung✨🍼