SEVENTEEN *

warning -
suicide attempt
self harm

~

'do you know how much you disappoint everyone here? look at you, disgusting.'

Jin stood in front of the full length mirror in the suite bathroom he shared with Namjoon, door locked. Sobbing.

'all you do is cry. pathetic piece of shit.'

"p-p-pwe-pwease e-'eave ji-jinnie awone-awone" he cried while slowly slipping down to the floor hugging his knees, while sobs filled the echo-y room.

'no, you're fucking disgusting. just stop the fucking baby talk, you ugly swine.'

The voices were getting louder to the poor little, he let out a scream "JINNIE BE GOOD BOY PWEASE GO BYE-BYES" he croaked out through broken sobs. The boys were out eating, they asked Jin if he wanted to go but he refused  saying he needed to clean up around the house.

'you know the deal you disgraceful cunt. all you bring is dishonor so why don't you just end it here, right now? go ahead. now. no one will miss you, all you do it take up valuable oxygen that actual important people need.'

Jin nodded into his knees agreeing with the voices in his head. He reached under the cabinet and grabbed the razors Namjoon used for shaving, he broke the metallic pieces of aluminum that kept all the little blades in place and watched as they fell on the cold tiles of the floor making a soft noise. He grabbed one and looked at it for a while "i-i so-sowwy jin-jinnie b-bad bo-boy.." Jin said aloud while a tear made it's way down his face and on his thigh.

one. two. three. four.

Blood started going down his little arms as he continued, loosing count he just wanted the voice happy. He wanted it to go away forever. So he took it's advice, he's convinced he's a waste. nothing.

A medium sized puddle of the crimson liquid started to form, leaking under the door probably staining the carpet on the other side. Jin started feeling dizzy but he wanted to please the voice completely. He got up even though feeling like he was going to collapse but he didn't care anymore, after he swallowed the xanex it would all be over in a matter of minutes, he thought.

He grabbed the bottle from the medicine cabinet and tried to open it, but it had the child lock on it. "FUCKING OPEN!" he screamed as tears thickly went down his red swollen cheeks, he threw the bottle as the door and threw himself at the floor sobbing.

'you can't even properly overdose, what a pitty.'

" 'EAVE JI-JINNIE AWONE!!" he screamed ear-piercingly. Suddenly he heard patters of feet coming up the stairs, he just started crying more because he didn't want to get in trouble for making a mess.

Namjoon and the others heard the ruckus as soon as they came into the house from dinner. They heard the screaming of the distressed little. All of them looked at each other with worrisome looks. All of them started running up the staircase to Namjoon's room, as soon as they got to the door and opened it the first thing they noticed was the dark stain of red under the door to the bathroom and heard sobs.

Namjoon quickly ran the the door beating on it "JIN, ARE YOU OKAY?" He yelled only storing the little even more. "Jin open this door!" Yoongi boomed as Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were sobbing. Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were trying to open the door.

"I f-fine da-joon" Jin said trying to sound big "No you aren't." thats when namjoon rammed his shoulder into the door breaking two of the henges but he didn't care. As soon as he saw the blood and the crying mess of a little he knew what to do. "Oh jinnie baby, why? You're so beautiful and amazing." Namjoon said as he picked up the elder male with a stray tear rolling it's way to his chin.