FIVE

ignored

it was around 8:30 am and yoongi began to toss and turn, his tummy growling.

he opened his eyes and was met with the face of his sleeping boyfriend.

"daddy~" he sang, only for taehyung to sleepily grumble. "wake up, daddy. i miss you~" he purred softly and gave taehyung kisses on the cheek. the younger male grinned a cheeky grin and got ahold of his baby by the waist and started tickling his sides.

"s-stop it, daddy!" the little laughed. "alright baby, as you wish." taehyung chuckled as he pushed himself up with yoongi still straddling his lap.

"where's my kisses, huh? do you not like daddy anymore, sweetness?" the younger said teasingly. "i do love you daddy, you butthead! m' gave daddy kisses when he was sleeping~" he smiled to himself.

"don't call me a buttface, kitten. what did daddy say about name calling, hm?"

the elder gave a throaty whine and started kissing his daddy's face as a distraction. "o-okay baby, you're let off~" he chuckled as he got showered with tiny kisses everywhere.

in the midst of kisses taehyung heard his baby's stomach start to growl. "is my precious prince hungry? daddy can hear the monster in your belly."

"silly daddy, there's no moster in 'dere!" the boy giggled. "how about i make waffles and you can watch some morning cartoons, does that sound good, poppet?"

"waffles! i wan' waffles daddy." the little said with a small kitten like yawn. "shhh, baby. inside voices, remember? but let's get you those waffles, yeah?" taehyung said as he got up and walked towards the door, expecting his other half to follow him.

instead, yoongi just sat there with a tiny glare in his eyes and a pout on his face.

taehyung turned around and saw his baby, still clad on the unmade california king. "what is it, love?" he asked as he walked towards the bed, picking the shorter male up under the arms and holding him.

"wanted daddy to carry me.." he said in a hushed tone. the younger giggled slightly, "you could've just asked, sweetheart. are we feeling smaller today, hm?" yoongi shook his head like a bobble toy at the question.

as they made their way out of their shared bedroom, taehyung snagged a pacifier off of the dresser top and handed it to the elder.

while suckling on his pacifier and resting his head on his daddy's shoulder, they made it to the living room where taehyung set the little down on the couch and flicked the television on. already the lion king was playing.

"i'm gonna go make your waffles, okay sweetheart?" stated the younger male. getting no response from the little, he started towards the kitchen and got the batter mix out.

yoongi let out a throaty whine and waddled into the kitchen. "wanna be with daddy!" he whined. taehyung turned around from the pantry and looked at the elder, walking towards him.

"i know, baby. but you know you aren't allowed to be in here while daddy's cooking. go and watch the lion king until daddy is done making waffles." he ordered.

with a huff, the little made his way back to the living room and plopped on the couch, popping his paci between his lips once more.

while mixing the batter together taehyung's phone started to go off. "fucking hell." he groaned as he reached over the counter to grab it.

"hello?" he asked. the other person began to talk and go on to inform. "oh shit! you're serious?" he asked, stress quickly making its presence known. "i'm sorry. okay, yes. i'll get it done by tomorrow morning. yes. okay, bye." he sighed and ended the phone call.

he dumped the batter into the trash bin then went to the fridge, grabbing some yogurt and put some diced fruit and granola in it. in the process he also grabbed a sippy cup and filled it with ice cold water.

he set it at the table and called for the elder. "baby, c'mon, breakfast time." you could hear the little shuffles of yoongi's feet coming into the kitchen and then stopping when he climbed into his seat.

"i thought daddy said that we was havin' waffles?" he questioned with a perplexed look on his face. "i know, baby, but daddy got a call from work, and needs to finish some stuff up right now. we'll have time to make waffles some other day, okay, sweetness?"

the little huffed but nonetheless nodded his head. "you're daddy's good boy, yeah?" the younger male pushed the elders hair out of the way and kissed his forehead. "daddy's gotta go in his office now; stay out here and watch some cartoons and play with your toys until i come out, okay? if you get hungry or thirsty there are some juice boxes in the fridge and some snacks in the pantry. be a good boy and stay out here, okay? i love you baby."

with that said, the younger kissed the elders lips and walked off to his office shutting the door. leaving yoongi with his yogurt and water.

later that day

it had been three hours since taehyung has stepped foot outside of that stupid room and yoongi was getting grouchy.

after finishing the lion king, he watched mulan, then ponyo, but he quickly got tired of that so he turned on little bear and colored.

he scribbled out colorful lines onto his paper as well as a bright yellow sun and little blue birdies. after he finished he ran to his daddy's office door to show him his pretty piece of art, however, he skid to a halt when he remembered what taehyung had said.

"be a good boy and stay out here, okay? i love you baby."

the boy trudged by to the living room and plopped onto the sofa. he decided that he keep away from his caregiver's office, like a good boy.

however, that plan did not seem to work out.

not even fifteen minutes passed before he got up with his pretty picture and ran to daddy's office. he opened the door swiftly and ran to his daddy.

"daddy! look what i made for you!" he gave a gummy smile at the taller male. taehyung, however, did not have the same energy going about him, he was in a conference call.

"taehyung? what was that?" the ceo himself asked. taehyung turned as white as a sheet and practically spoke gibberish, "oh my god, i'm sorry, give me five minutes," and put himself on mute.

yoongi looked properly confused when taehyung stood from his chair and set towards him. "s'daddy gonna look at my picture?" he asked, pouting around his words.

"baby, what did daddy tell you earlier?" taehyung quizzed, tone a bit too deep for yoongi's liking. yoongi looked down at his feet, a particular dread settling in his tummy.

taehyung did not get any answer from the smaller boy. he put his finger under yoongi's chin and forced him to look up at him. "yoongi, what did daddy say?"