SEVEN

No ones pov~

Jin woke up to the door bell ringing and no one was going to get it most likely so he left Taehyung to sleep while he went to get the door.

"Yah what do yo- Jackson! Bambam! What are you doing here? Come in!" He said happily. "Hello Jin!" Bambam said and embraced Jin, jin hugging back. "Hey Jinnie" Jackson smiled and hugged Jin also.

"What brings you two here?" Jin says getting the two some coffee. "Well we have a favor to ask of you.. we were wondering if you could take care of our little for a few weeks while we go to America for our jobs..?"

They asked kind of feeling bad for asking such a big favor of him. "I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind." Jin said and gave them a smile. "Really Jin, you'd do that for us? Thank you so much!" Bambam said a hugs Jin once more.

"Do you think we can leave him here today..? Our flight leaves tomorrow morning." Jackson said. "Oh yes of course, where is he?" Jin asked. "He's in the car playing with his stuffies, will you go get him bammie?" Jackson asked.

"Of course I'll bring his things in also." Bambam said and headed out. "What's his name?" Jin said making his voice higher at the end of his question. "Well his name is Milo, and he loves to cuddle" Jackson said with a grin. "How cute, is there anything I need to know?" Jin cooed. "Yes, well, he's trans" Jackson said happily and proud to say so.

"He was born with female body parts but the mind and soul of a boy. He told us a while ago, so please treat him just like you would one of the boys." Jackson said in a nice tone, happy to be his baby boy's caregiver.

"That's okay, either way, born male or not if he himself identifies as a boy then I will call him what he wants. If he says he  is a boy, then he is a boy." Jin said back to Jackson. Jackson had the widest grin at what Jin just said. "Thank you for understanding Jin, it means a lot." Jackson says.

Bambam then came in with Milo in one arm on his hip and in the other arm Milo's clothes and stuffies. Jin saw a beautiful little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, with cute little chubby cheeks you just wanted to smother in kisses. Little freckles scattered the littles face perfectly, he just looked so perfect to cuddle with, so tiny, he looked about 5'4. So most of the boys would stand much taller than him.

"OMO HOW CUTE" Jin cooed, milo jumping a little from his outburst. "Eomma I don't want you to leave me!" Milo cried and hiding his face in the crook of Bambams neck. His voice was so adorable and it just made you want to hug the tears away. "Shhh buggy were only gonna be gone for a little bit." Bambam soothed milo with his voice and patted his bum.

"Daddy! Don't make me stay please!" Milo cried while making grabby hands at Jackson. Jackson picked him up. "Baby, we cant take you with us, it's for work bugga. We'll be back, we're not leaving you baby." Jackson said giving kisses on his forehead and ruffling his soft hair. Jackson put the little down and kneeled down to his height. "Bugga Eomma and I have to get going now, we have to pack our stuff and get some rest to wake up early tomorrow." Jackson said. "No! Please daddy!" Milo said, on the verge of a tantrum.

"Now bugga, what did daddy say? You have to be a big boy for Eomma and I okay?" Jackson said sternly. Milo looked down at his feet. "Yes daddy.." milo said, now in a bad mood. Bambam bend down and loved on him and told him how brave he is, Jackson did the same. They said their good byes and I love yous and headed off to the car to get ready for tomorrow.

"So milo what do you like to do? Would you like something to eat?" Jin said nicely. "Mhm" milo said with a smile. Jin poured some strawberry milk in a cup and made some toast for the little, he set the little at the table and gave him the plate of toast and the glass of milk.

Milo smiled evilly, Jin was picking up old fruit snacks off on the ground next to the table and milo didn't want his milk so he poured it over Jin's head and ran away to hide after throwing the plate.

"MILO WANG!"

So basically milo is my in real life friend and I wanted to incorporate in this book for a little bit, he'll only be in it for a little bit don't worry because there will be plenty of bts :)))

Wub yo'h! 💕

~ Taehyung ✨