imagine

Your POV

"Hey Y/N do you wanna come to the barrens with us?" Richie calls out from behind you. It was currently the last day of school and the bell had just rung, you walk back to the group.

"Sure," you smile and watch them all hop on their bikes, Eddie knew you didn't have one since you guys lived right next to each other so you caught a ride in the back of his.

"I saw Bill looking at you earlier, why exactly won't you say anything to him?" Eddie asks you as you guys were biking, you roll your eyes and look at Bill who seemed to be concentrated on going to the barrens.

"I don't know Eddie I just don't think he likes me and your paranoid." You shrug and he doesn't say anything the rest of the ride.

You reach the barrens and walk down to the sewer you walk in stepping through water, you walk up next to Bill.

"Hey Bill." You say as he doesn't even look at you, "Hey Y/N h-h-how was you're day t-t-today?" He asks you but doesn't seem to care, you say good and walk away.

"Eddie aren't you coming in?" You hear Richie say, "Nuh uh that's grey water,"

"What the hell is gray water?" Richie asks, they start fighting like usual until Bill gets everyone's attention. "Who's shoe?" I ask,

"Betty Rimpsons," he says as everyone starts getting freaking out, he looks at me and I give him a small smile.

"Y/N?" Bill says, he looks at me and starts inching closer and closer until a boy falls a couple feet away. 

We all go over to help and we go to the pharmacy, instead on going on Eddies bike Bill asked me to go on his.

"Y/N I wanted to t-t-tell you I'm s-s-sorry," he starts as he was peddling, I lift my head off his back and feel confused.

"For what Bill?" I say as I feel his breathing get slow as I have my arms wrapped around his waist.

"I'm k-k-kinda rude to you a lot." He states which is true but you don't mind that much as you know he's a boy and boys are like that sometimes. You smile,

"It's okay," you say as he lets out a big breath and continues biking as you rest your head back on his back.

You guys get to the pharmacy and everyone tells you to wait with Richie and Ben, "So why aren't you dating Bill yet because if he doesn't make a move anytime soon I will.?" Richie says, you roll your eyes

"Shut up Trashmouth." You say crossing your arms but you see him wink as they all come back with supplies to fix up Ben's wound.

During the process Richie throws him arm around you, "Hey Y/N I just wanted to see if you were still coming over tonight?" Richie asks you, motions towards Bill and you get where he's going with this. You instantly see Bill's eyes flicker up to the two of you,

"Only if you are baby." You say winking at him, you see Bill getting mad and he storms over to you rips you from Richie grip.

"Y/N I need to talk to you." He says as you think that he didn't stutter once. He pulls you behind another wall where the guys can't see you, "What's he talking a-a-bout Y/N?" He says whisper yelling.

"Nothing Bill." You snarl at him, he starts walking towards you making you back up into a wall, "Y/N I k-k-know that wasn't nothing," he says as you can feel his breath on your cheek, you look directly at him as he looks at your lips and then back at your eyes.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this," Bill says smashing his lips into yours, he pulls away as you smile. "Finally" you whisper as he smiles back. You guys walk back to the group hand to hand as Eddie winks at you and you laugh.

"Now you wanted to make your move Bill? Couldn't it have waited until after tonight?" Richie says whining, " Shut up Tozier" everyone says.

He finally got you.