imagine

Your POV

It started off as any other day in Derry, the only thing different was how you had broken your wrist a day earlier. You couldn't do anything you loved so you decided to walk over to Eddie's.

"Hey look who's here everyone! It's Mrs.Tozier!!!!!" Richie shouted as Eddie shoved him. You laugh and walk up the steps and you say hello to everyone, you wink at Richie as you did have a thing for him, Eddie as well.

"How's your wrist Y/N?" Eddie asks you as you sat down on his couch right in between Richie and Eddie. "Pretty boring and it hurts a lot sense trashmouth over here wanted to snap it back in place." You say practically rolling your eyes mentally and physically. He just winks at you as Eddie shifts his position closer towards you.

"Hey why don't we go get ice cream?" Stan suggested, you all agree and get up, as you get up you feel a hand on your butt. You look back to see Richie as Eddie snarls at him and walks up ahead of you. You hit Richie and run towards Eddie, "Hey Eds can I catch a ride with you?" He nods and you hop on and wrap your arms around his waist,

"Hey Y/N are you sure you don't wanna ride with me?" Richie shouted, "Maybe another time Rich!" You shout back as you could see Eddie stick out his tongue at Richie. "Be nice Eddie." You say as he says sorry but starts peddling away.

"What would you like Y/N?" The ice cream man says as it was a small town so everyone knew everyone, you tell him your order and then you go wait near Bill. "I don't know why you keep d-d-driving them crazy like t-t-that," Bill asks as you look at Eddie and Richie both staring at you. You look back at Bill and realise he's right. "I mean bill you know that I like both of them and I just can't choose and I don't want to hurt either one of them by dating one of them." You say sadly,

"Then tell them h-h-how you feel Y/N" he says as you thank him and walk up to Richie and Eddie, "Can I talk to you guys in private?" they agree and you guys walk behind an alley.

"Look I like both of you a lot and I can't choose one of you without hurting the other and I know both of you like me because it's pretty obvious and I'm not dumb and Richie yeah it's pretty obvious" you say giving a small smile at the end.

"Y/N I think that you should choose me because I've known you my whole life and I've always been there for you and I truly love you." Eddie says trying to make me choose him, I think they took this the wrong way.

"No Eddie if anything she should choose me because I'm way more fun than you and you suck!" Richie shouts at him.

"I think you took-" I try telling them they took this the wrong way but before I could get anything else out Eddie punches Richie in the face.

"STOP OH MY GOD" I scream, Bill and Stan coming running to help me break up the fight.

"Y/N if you truly love me you'll meet me tonight in our special spot," Eddie says to you as Stan walks to away from them,

"YOU GUYS HAVE A SPECIAL SPOT!?" Richie yells trying to throw himself at Eddie.

"What happened?" Stan says confused, you explain everything that happened and what Bill said and how you felt about them and then he told you how to choose.

"Honestly you're right Stan thank you." You say to him kissing him on the cheek and then walking back home, it starts to rain and you remember that you can't get your cast wet so you run home and lay on your bed with your dog and think.

You hear knock at your window sense you are on the first floor and you see Eddie.

"Eddie I can't handle anything right now," you say trying not to think about how your two best friends hate each other because of the way they feel about you.

"I love you Y/N." He says grabbing your face to kiss you you kiss back but then remember how Richie would feel,

"Eddie what about Richie?" You say but instead of caring he just climbs on your window and pushes you back on the bed to kiss you even more.

"Y/N!!! You have a visitor!!" Your mum shouts from downstairs all the sudden you hear footsteps coming up the stairs so you push Eddie in your closet and you see Richie in the doorway.

"You have to listen to me Y/N, I need you in my life to live there is never a day where I don't get excited about seeing you or you making me laugh, Eddie only want you for you're body and I want you for so much more than just that I really love you Y/N" Richie says to you walking up closer to you and kissing you. You feel more in this kiss then you do with Eddie,

"THAT'S NOT TRUE Y/N" Eddie shouts as he burst out of your closet.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"