imagine

your pov

"stay away from me eddie." you say walking away with stanley.

Stanley was your best friend and you only trusted him right now while everyone else was turning on you.

First it was Richie. He messed with your mind, making you think so many things. like he was actually your friend.

Then Bill. He made you fall in love with him and he broke your heart in little tiny pieces.

Now Eddie. He made you feel like you meant something. He made you feel all type of ways until he snapped and lashed out on you.

Only Stan remains.

"Stan," you say walking next to him. He looks at you,

"yea y/n?"

"your all I have left." you say as he stops walking and grabs your face.

"I'll never leave you. Those guys are douche bags who aren't even jewish so they aren't cool." he says making you smile.

You continue walking until you see the boys riding their bikes down a hill. They see you and Stan and start biking over,

"y/n!!" eddie shouts as you start running away. you run into your house and slam the door,

"are you okay?" you hear your mom ask. you nod and she leaves as she had to go to work.

you laid in your bed and you heard pebbles being thrown at youre window.

You look to see Eddie,

"what do you want?" you spat as you glare at him. he looks up and you know those eyes. You let him in and he instantly pushes you against a wall,

"im sorry baby."

you look at him confused, baby? what the hell has gotten into him.

"you have to forgive me, it was all richie's idea." he said as you were still pinned against the wall. you could feel his hot breath against your face.

"what do you mean."

instead of answering him he kisses you, you were shocked as he did but it started getting heated.

"jump" he whispers into the kiss, you jump up wrapping your legs around his waist and he carries you to the bed.

all the sudden you hear a knock at the door, you look at eddie as he jumps out the window.

you open the door to see Richie.

"uh hello." You say as he instantly attaches his lips to yours.

You push him off of you and stare at him as he has a passion in his eyes.

"Richie what the hell?" you say as he pushes you back on the bed.

"it was all bills idea." He says trying to kiss you, you get pinned down as he starts kissing your neck until there was another knock.

You push him off of you and out the window as Eddie was already gone.

you open the door to see bill,

"y/n it w-w-was all stanleys idea."  He said attempting to attach his lips to yours.

"OKAY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?" You say as he looks confused,

"what do you mean y/n?"

"eddie came here first and said it was richies idea and then kissed me and then richie came and said it was your fault and kissed me and then you come and say it was stans fault who I recall is my only friend right now and you tried kissing me!!" You say as he looks angry.

"where is richie and Eddie right now?" He says balling up his fist,

"uh billy remember that you broke up with me so you cannot come in her getting mad that I kissed Eddie and Richie." His head snaps in your direction.

"but baby that -" he gets cut off by Stanley coming in with some popcorn and a chair.

"What I wanted to watch?" He says as you and Bill start arguing again.

"what the hell are you even doing here uris? If I remembered correctly this was all your play so you could have y/n for yourself." Bill says without stuttering, wowza you thought .

Eddie comes barging in,

"Actually it was richies fault because he was being a loser and he wanted y/n to suck his wang. Y/n I'm the only one who can make you feel special so you should just come with me." He says walking up to you, Stan stands up dropping his popcorn everywhere.

"STAN!!" You say looking at the mess, he smiles and you start laughing as you walk away from Bill and eddie over to Stan.

Then Richie comes,

"I RAN ALL THE WAY HERE TO TELL YOU THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY BILLS FAULT BECAUSE HES AN ACTUAL DOUCHE. AND EDDIE AT LEAST I HAVE A WANG." He says and you just start laughing as you almost fall over but Stan catches you.

"Honestly guys I don't care who's idea it was but all that matters to me is how Stan was the only one who stayed with me. Richie your just a horny boy who does need to get his wang sucked and it  sucks that you left me. Eddie I loved you and that's all I'm going to say. Bill you made me think you were the one and you used me. Stanley is my best friend and that's not going to change."

You walk out of the room with stanley by your side.

But in the corner of your eye you see Stan wink at them as he tosses his arm around you.