richie imagine

lmao sorry i had too❌🚫🤦‍♂️👓

smut warning :)

your POV

"babe"
"babe"
"babe"

Richie would not stop bothering you while you did you're homework,

"WHAT!!" you yell,

"i really want you." he said putting his hand on your thigh.

"well tozier it's going to have to wait." you say trying back to your homework.

he stands up and pushes everything off your desk, you parents weren't home since they both had to work. he stands you up and lifts you onto the desk,

"i said now and i meant now y/n." he says smashing his lips into yours. you instantly kiss back and wrap your legs around his waist.

"undress." he says in between kisses. he stops and you throw your shirt over you're head and he admires you in your bra.

he starts kissing you again and moves down your jawline to neck. he starts to leave love bites as a little moan leaves your mouth.

"Richie"

you said as he picks you up and carries you to the bed, he pins you down and kisses down your body.

he gets to your underwear and pulls it down with his teeth,

"you okay baby?"

he says to you making you pull him back up to your face and start kissing you roughly.

"let me do my thing with my wang baby"

he travels back down to your ;);) and kisses it ever so slightly.

"richie"

you say as he starts going at it, you moan tugging at his hair as he moves his tongue faster and faster.

after he's done he moves up to where his "friend" is in your face.

you put your mouth on it and tease him by licking the tip, he grabs your hair and forces it in your mouth.

all the sudden Eddie walks in,

"hey y/n are you ready for my wan- OH MY GOD"

he screams as you guys stop and richie throws a blanket over you.

richie looks at Eddie,

"what exactly were you going to say?" Eddie looks at you and then smirks.

"don't worry about it richie but you didn't have to cover y/n, it's nothing I haven't seen recently." he says walking out as richie looks at you.

"are you cheating on me?" he says as you quickly get dressed.

"don't take it personal honey, eddies way better then you anyways." you say winking and running after him.

plot twist biTch