imagine

Your POV

Fucking losers, you thought as you walked pasted a group of boys below you're grade. You walk outside of school and head to a dinner. The one you work at right after school,

"Hey Y/n!" one of your coworkers says to you, you smile and grabbed you're uniform and went to go change.

After you got out you walked to a table, "hi I'm y/n and I'll be serving you today would you like anything to drink?" You say but as soon as you look up it's two of those boys that always stare at you.

"We'd like a tall glass of you y/n," the boy with curly hair says, you smile awkwardly and brush it off.

"I w-w-would like a Coca Cola p-p-please," the other boy says. You look at the other boy and he says the same, you walk away but you could feel a pair of eyes on you.

You grab the drinks and go back to the table, you smile at them.

"I'm Stanley by the way and this is Bill but you can call him Billy if you want." Stanley says, you smile and ask them what they want to eat.

" Could I have a number 4 and Billy wants a number you," He says winking at you, all the sudden your boyfriend walks in. You run up to him and hug him,

"Hey baby how's your day going," he says to you. You smile at him,

"pretty good henry but you know you can't be here during work hours, ill meet you at my house at 6:00pm I promise," you say as he smiles and kisses you on the lips.

You say bye and walk over to Stanley and Billy again, Stanley seemed rather angry.

"What was that you said again I forgot," you say fixing your little hat on your head. It's a stupid hat but your job makes you wear it,

"I think we'd be going now actually," Stanley says getting up and leaving a 20 behind. He walks away and Bill looks at you and gives you a weak smile, he hands you a piece of paper.

"Call me and maybe we can hangout sometime," he says and walks out. You stuff the 20 in your pocket along with the letter.

—time skip—

Stanley's POV

"FUCKING DAMNIT BILL!!!" I say kicking over a trashcan, Bill picked it up from behind me.

"Look S-S-Stanley I know your mad but I gave her my number so maybe she'll call me and she could come over and hangout with us?" He said trying to make me feel better,

"Bill I know you love her as much as I do which doesn't make how your being so FUCKING PEACHY OKAY!!" I yell at him, he yells back.

"STANLEY SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP OKAY SHE MAY HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He shouts in my face, I punch him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT B-B-BILLY IM DONE TRYING TO MAKE ME YOU AND HERE HAPPEN SO WHO EVER GETS HER FIRST WINS." I say storming off, I've never been so mad about a girl until now.

—Time Skip the next day—

Your POV

I wake up smiling about last night with Henry, he finally kissed me and I couldn't be anymore happier.

I roll out of bed and put on some clothes for the day, I then remember the number in my pocket.

I pull it out and dial the number, "hello,?" Someone says on the other line.

"Hey it's Y/N. I have nothing to do today so would you like to do something with me?" I ask biting my lip nervously. Wait... why am I nervous?

"Yea that'd be awesome. You can come over to my house, my address is 1893 BoiYouThought lane." I smile and write it down and told him I'd be there soon.

I walk out of the house and ride my bike down the street to his house. I hop off and walk up the steps and ring the door bell. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and a familiar face open the door.

"Hey Billy," I say as he lets me in, I walk in and he points me towards the upstairs. I go up and walk in his room,

"Hey Y/N y-y-you look really n-n-nice today," he says. I smile and thank him and sit on his bed.

"Where's that other boy, Stanley?" I ask, he faces drops.

"Oh, did you want him here?" He asks as he looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Oh no sorry I was just wondering," I say as a laugh a little bit, he goes back to smiling and looks at me with all seriousness.

"Y/N I have a question," he says to me, I turn my body towards him, I nod.

"If you had to choose a boy, between Stanley and myself. Who would you choose?" He says, I look down and back at him.

"Bill..." I say feeling a tad bit awkward,

"I won't tell anyone anything," he says grabbing my hands.

"I mean honestly probably-" I get cut off by someone running in the room.

"Am I interrupting something,?" Stanley says,

Authors Note

My hands were really dry when I wrote this👋🏼