imagine

Your POV

When am I not being looked at by Richie Tozier. You thought to yourself, you were walking up when he came up to you.

"Hey babycakes, how are you?" He said as he drapes his arm around you.

"Richie you know I like Eddie," you say as you see eddie walk into the pharmacy. You were going to meet him there because he wanted to "talk".

"Won't be for long I assume, eddie tends to be attached to his mom." He says, which I already knew but he should just shut up.

"Richie if I grab your Dick will you leave me alone." You say as his eyes light up with joy.

"HELL YEAH" you grab his dick and he immediately starts blushing and goes into bOnEr tOwN.

You laugh and cross the street and walk into the pharmacy,

"Hey Y/N, can we talk somewhere more private instead?" He says referring to Gretta being there. You nod and suggest your house since your parents were away.

You walk down to your house without saying a word, you open your door and he immediately pushes you back into a wall.

"I saw what you did to richie baby, i thought you liked me?" He says as you could feel his breath against your face. Your breathing started getting heavier by the moment.

"I uh-" he cut you off. "baby why would you do that when you knew i was a couple feet away?" He says as you look at his lips and back into his eyes.

You were lost for words when all the sudden he dropped you and you fell to the floor.

"I feel so stupid!!! I don't know why I was looking but you just look so fucking gorgeous today and I was staring at you and I saw you talk to richie and grab his Dick and fuck y/n!!!" He yells, he comes up to you while you were still on the ground and you look up at him.

His dick was right in your face, he starts trying to undo his pants as you quickly stand up.

"Woah there buddy boy. What the hell are you doing?" You say as he stops, he looks confused but then he takes your hand and drags you upstairs to your bed.

He pushes you onto it and he pins you down, you look at him as his puts his lips against yours. You kiss back and flip him to be on the bottom. You straddle him as he puts his hands on your waist and starts to move you back and forth.

He groans into the kiss and you moan as he starts kissing down your neck to jaw to your neck. You stop him,

"Why'd you stop?" He says to you, you push him off of you and run out of the house. This is what Bill told you about, he would make you think he likes you and only use you for sex.

You run all the way to Bill's house, you knock on his door and he opens it.

"You were right." You say as he lets you inside. He takes you up stairs and you sit on his bed,

"What happened?" He asks sitting next to you, oddly close.

"Well eds said he wanted to talk to me and all the sudden one thing leads to another and he got mad because I grabbed richies Dick-" he cuts you off.

"You did what to richie?!!" He says standing up from the bed, he starts pacing around the room.

"It was the only way from him to finally leave me alone I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know this would have effected you." You say as he stops and walks up to you.

"It's fine it's fine I'm okay everyone's okay." He says coming down, he sits back down and looks at you. You smile and he quickly goes in for a kiss,

You pull your head back, Bill was your best friend and that's all he was to you.

"Bill what-" he cuts you off again.

"I love you y/n. Eddie doesn't deserve you I do. He's a horrible person and his mom wouldn't allow you two to date. The reason why he kissed you today and stuff was because I told him I would kiss you if he didn't and he likes you a lot so it was kind of like a bet and I cheated anyways because you shouldn't go for him y/n. I love you." He says without stuttering .

He attempts to kiss you again but you run out of the house shocked from what just happened and go home.

You see eddie waiting on your porch, you roll your eyes.

"I'm not in the mood kaspbrak." you say walking up the steps but he stops you.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me earlier and I want another chance to talk to you ."

"Eds Billy told me what that all was about and then he still kissed me and I just don't know what to think so I need some alone time right now. But maybe we can go to the quarry tomorrow and talk all the out?" You say giving him a small smile, he smiles back and nods.

He walks away and you go inside,

"Hey babe I was waiting for you all night? Was it those stupid kids again keeping me away from my baby?" he says.

You smile and run up to him,

"you don't even know stan."