imagine

Your POV

You walk out of the pharmacy picking up you're medicine like any other day,

"hey y/n!!" someone shouts from behind you, you see Richie Tozier.

"oh hey richie," you say as he walks up to you, you feel slightly awkward about him walking near you ever since the "incident".

—————

You were walking behind richie one day in the hall when all the sudden he gets pushed down and stuff falls from his book bag,

"Oh hey I'll help," you say as you pick up some pictures. You look at them more closely and you see that their pictures of you.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS RICHIE?! you scream at him, he looks at you as you back up away from him. They were pictures of you changing, taking showers, reading, watching tv. you know regret keeping your curtains open.

"Their nothing y/n." He says snatching them from you, you run away in disgust and bump into Eddie.

"Get off me FREAK!!!" You say to him and run out of the school, people shout your name but you kept on running.

You finally reached home, you run inside and the first thing you do was storm into your room and shut your blinds. You then run across the street and let your self in since you knew Mrs. Tozier so well,

You run up to Riches room and look around, a bulletin board with pictures of you sat on his wall, a doll with some clothes that looked exactly like yours sat on his bed. You walk over to his window and see a telescope,

"What the actual fuck." You say to yourself, all the sudden someone comes into the room.

"y/n." he says as he walks closer to you backing you into a corner.

"stay away from me." you say as you run around him, he grabs your wrist before you could escape and he pushes you against a wall.

"but I love you y/n," he says as he throws you onto his bed and pins you down.

"Richie," you say warning him, he smashes his lips into yours .

You try to get him off but you couldn't, you then decide to kick him in the balls. (lmao)

"FUCKING SHIT." He yells as he rolls off of you, you take the chance and run out of the house into your own locking all the doors and windows.

"Y/N I KNOW YOUR HERE OPEN UP!!" He tells pounding on the door, you cover your mouth to keep yourself from screaming.

He continued to pound on the door as you then have an idea, you go to the window leading to the backyard and open it, you climb out quietly and run into your neighbours yard.

"y/n??" richie says from behind you, you start running even faster as he chases you.

"COME ON Y/N I KNOW YOU WANT ME JUST AS MUCH AS I WANT YOU!!" He yells from behind you, you start crying as you run down the streets of Derry looking for help. All the sudden you run into Henry,

"Henry please oh please god help me!!! Richie is chasing me and trying to rape me!!" You say as you sob, he takes you and puts you behind him.

Richie runs around the corner, "Well well well what do we have here boys? A stalker maybe?" He says to richie, richie notices you and rolls his eyes.

"What did she tell you ?" He says crossing his arms,

"Does it matter? All that does is that you leave her the hell alone Tozier got it?" He says walking closer to Richie, Richie backs up.

"Y/n you can't run from me for forever." He says as you grip onto Henry's shirt. Richie walks away and Henry turns to look at you.

"Sorry y/n but people are just crazy sometimes," he says pulling you into a hug.

———————

Honestly nothing has happened since that he just stares at you and you make sure your blinds are closed. Always.

"So y/n I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" He says walking closer to you with every step he took.

"Richie." You say stopping him, you then realize that you put your hand on his chest and you felt his heart skip a beat and his breathing got heavier. You quickly remove your hand,

"Sorry I have to go." You say running off,

"Wait!!" He yells behind you, you turn back to look at him but before you could hear anything he said you hear a car horn,

You look beside you and see a car and then blackness.