imagine

Your POV

It was summer finally and I was walking to the pharmacy with Greta,

"Hey you know those losers that go to our school?" She asked popping her gum loudly, I roll my eyes.

"Not everyone is a loser Greta." I say, she stops in her tracks. "Uh actually Y/N everyone is a loser to me because no one can be better then me." She says proudly, I snort loudly.

"Do you have something to say Y/N?" She says walking closer to me, "Yea actually I do." and that's when I did it. I punched Greta in the face, after all these years I finally did it.

I run before she gets up "YOUR DEAD Y/N!!! YOU HEAR ME? DEAD."

I run all the way until I'm on Neibolt Street, I see a boy walking a few feet ahead of me.

"Hey!" I scream out, he turns around and I wave him to come over. He walks over very oddly, "Hey your Eddie right?" I ask as he just stares at me.

"Uh yea that's uh that's me. Not to be rude but why are you talking to me? Greta would kill you if she saw you." He states which is a fact but I wouldn't even care if we were still friends, he's cute anyways.

"I punched her in the face and ran." I say flat out, his mouth dropped and I smiled.

"You better close your mouth before a fly gets in," I say laughing but noticing how his watch started beeping.

"Hey your watch is beeping," he realizes it and he goes in his fanny pack and tries to pull out a little case with pills but his hands are too slippery and they go everywhere.

"I'll help you," I say bending down picking up the pills, we were both about to reach for the last one before a disgusting looking hand picked it up, we looked up slowly and scream.

It was like a walking infection, we ran screaming help but no one could hear us. We got behind the crack house and we were up against a fence, we turned around to see red balloons.

"Come on eds! Come float with us! You too Y/N!!! " This clown said, I screamed and found a whole and pulled Eddie through it along with myself.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT EDDIE!!!!" I scream at him, "Come with me," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me down the street.

"Aye Eds finally has a girlfriend!" Someone says as we pull up to a bunch of guys, they were currently in a garage and someone else says shut up Richie.

"Hey are y-y-you okay?" A boy says to me, "hey you're bill aren't you, and your Stan and Richie and Ben and Mike." I say giving myself a pat on the back remembering their names.

"But no honestly I'm not fine I was walking home and I saw Eddie and I was talking to him and then this fucking monster and we ran behind that crack house and we saw a fucking clown." I say very fast, they all look at me.

"You know Y/N your super hot." Richie says, i roll my eyes as I feel a hand go over my shoulder, "It's gonna be okay your with me now ." Eddie says smiling at me, I glance around and see Bill running out of his garage.

"I'll be right back guys," I say running after him, I find him sitting down next to a rose bush, "Hey Bill are you okay?" I ask sitting next to him, "I fell in l-l-love with y-y-you 2 years ago Y/N," He says looking at me, "Eddie doesn't g-g-get to swoop in a-a-and start l-l-liking y-you."

I stare at him with no words, I didn't really have any. We rarely ever talked to each other and but I kind of knew it since usually he would follow me around and stare at me.

"Bill I-" we get cut off by Richie coming to find us, "we can finish this later." I say standing up and brushing the dirt off my butt. We get back in and I see Eddie and he looks mad, "Hey are you okay?" I ask, he glares at me and walks away.

"Hey Stan could you tell the guys I'm gonna go home,?" He nods and I walk out without anyone knowing.

I got home and I think about what happened, I go downstairs and get myself a snack but before I could my brother henry walks in with his little gang.

"Hey little sis." He says messing up my hair, yes I know what Henry does to people but he was always protective of me, especially with our dad.

"Hey Hen do you want a sandwich I'm about to make one?" He nods no and I ask if anyone else wants one and they say no thank you. I make myself one and wave bye and go back upstairs.

After an hour I get tired and go to sleep.

Dream Time

I was walking along the pharmacy and I saw Bill, I tried to say his name but nothing came out from my mouth.

"Oh hello Y/N." a voice says behind me, I turn around to see Eddie.

"Eddie what's going on why can't I say-" I couldn't even say his name to Eddie. Why can't I just say it?

"Well that's because you don't belong with him, you belong with me."

"He's wrong Y/N, I've been here all along you just don't have any idea what to say to me. Maybe if you just thought about everything that we used to do you could remember."

Dream time over

I woke up to hit snooze on my clock, I get dressed for the day and I walk out of my house and get my bike. I ride it to the pharmacy to apologize to Greta, I walk in and I see Eddie at the counter.

"No one signed your cast," I heard Greta say, cast? What happened?

"I didn't wanna get it dirty," He says in return, "I'll sign it for you." I peak from behind an aisle and I feel this fiery rage.

I hear Eddie run out of the store, I follow.

"Eddie!" I say, he turns around and he runs up to me. He explains what happened after I left and that he was sorry for being a "fucking bitch".

"It's okay Eddie as long as everyone is okay I'm okay." I say giving him a small smile, "I should fix that" I say mentioning his cast. I saw that LOSER was written across and to think I was going to apologize,

I find a red marker and I cross over the S with an V.

"LOVER?" He practically screams, I laugh.

"I would watch out Y/N." he says.

"How come?"

"Bill's gonna kill me and you"