Questions

Oli P.O.V

I walked out of my room towards Lizzie's I figured if I could hang out with her more I can make a move. I was walking there when I was stopped by another guy in her room. I stopped, but I questioned who was that? " Lizzie tell me what happened." he said "she found out I went to your party and you didn't invite her but she wanted to go." she spit out. I knew who it was Joey. I knocked on the door. "No Joey what if it's her." she said. "Who is it?" Lizzie asked " it's me Oli," I answered "Lizzie are you okay?" the door than opened and I saw Joey and smiled at him why sitting on the bed next to Lizzie as Joey shut the door. "Lizzie what's going on?" I asked her with a worried tone " Yammy yelled at me because she didn't get to go to Joey's party." I paused that's horrible." I say trying to show I care. She leaned on my arm which made me fill with glee. " why are you here?" she finally asked " just to hang out why Joel has a meeting with a teacher." I answered. She nodded Joey's phone rang, he looked at it then smiling and waving as he answered it. I looked at her wrapping my arm around her pulling her closed to me. We were startled by the knock at the door. "Who is it?" she asked " It's Joel I wanted to come talk to you in private." he yelled. She looked at me and asked " Oli could you get the door and leave I'll talk to you later?" I nodded my head starting to leave " see you later Lizzie." I said while walking out seeing Joel walk in.

Lizzie's P.O.V

I watched as joel walked in kneeling in front of me " Hey Joel." I said, he smiled from ear to ear. "Lizzie I wanted to ask you something," he stuttered "Will you go out with me?" I was shocked by the question " I um I want to think about it." I answer, he smiled " take as long as you need love." he said before walking out. Not a minute later Oli walked back in " Lizzie I'm tired of lying I think I'm in love with you will you go out with me?" he asked as fast as possible. After a second of silence he spoke "get back to me on that bye." he said before leaving. I couldn't talk I was stood there stuck. Then it hit me two guys just asked me out. My brain was frozen. What was I going to do?