The heartbreak

Oli's P.O.V

I was doing homework when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it I saw an angry Lizzie standing at my door "Hey Liz what's up?" I asked a little worried "We're done Oli you've been nothing but trouble for my life." She yelled, she shut the door and left. I just stood there in shock my whole body in frozen. She broke up with me in the fastest way possible.

Lizzie's P.O.V

I just did that and I could never be so happy to be a single lady. But my gut couldn't take this much nothing was going wrong but yet it felt like everything was. You know that feeling when you just know it was the right choice but you know something bad is going to happen because of it that's what I'm feeling.

I walked to first period and kept my head low when a body slammed into me and it wasn't Joey. "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." a scottish accent said I looked up to see a guy with teal and dirty blonde hair picking up books I helped and smiled at him. I really just needed a friend. "Hello I'm Scott." he smiled "Oh hi I'm Lizzie." I said really fast "cool where are you from?" he asked "England," I answered "How about you?" "Scotland." he answered. I thought for a second "Wait your name is Scott and you're from Scotland?" I laughed he nodded. I went to go sit down he was really nice and just a friend.

Scott's P.O.V

That's who Joel was talking about he's right she is pretty not that I would ever date her but she's nice and I'm glad we're friends.I looked at the ground and saw a note. I sat down and thought about everything that was going on with classes and friends but something stuck in my head she dropped a note I shouldn't read it. I looked at the note for very small period of time.

To Lizzie from Maddie- Love you make us proud and blow everyone else out of the water.

Who's Maddie maybe I could give it to Joel let him "find it" and she would be thankful. I'm on team Joel personally. Class ended I walked over to Lizzie as she was looking under her desk and all around. "Hey what are you looking for?" I asked "This note my sister gave me I know it sounds stupid but I really miss her and that note meant a lot." she said sadly. "It's not stupid I'm sure it's just in your book." I said She nodded and walked off.  

hey guys sorry it's been a long time but I'm back and congrats to Lizzie and Joel on getting engaged!- Panda