not another one

Lizzie's P.O.V

     I sat down in dorm not much had happened that day. Yammy and I had resolved all our problems ,but  she moved out to go with this boy she met. I don't know why the school board let it happen. I had no roommate at the time but it's fine. 

     I waited a minute till Calum ran into my room. "Lizzie this is stupid but I need to do it." he said "  Will you please go out with me?" My face froze not another questions I can't take anymore. I was panicked the only thing I could do was run out of my room. I sat in Lauren's room in pure tears. "Lizzie stop crying you can choose it's not to hard." Lauren  spoke quietly. " I just know who to choose!" I yell through sobs. " I won't judge who you pick promise." Lauren spoke in your ear I looked at her and smiled. It was because friends like her I'm happy. and hey they won't judge right? 

Calum's P.O.V

I don't know why I just did that. I didn't show any signs I liked her I just asked. She ran out of the room in tears. I felt horrible, like she just didn't want to hurt my feelings.

I left her room and was starting down the steps. I wanted to go check on my friend Lauren, see if she could help. I walked in front of her door. I heard tears I cracked open the door making sure I didn't make any noise. I saw Lizzie "I just don't know who to choose." she cried I had caused this she was crying because of me. I ran off nothing in my mind could calm me down. The anger built up inside me slowly rising to the surface. I walking into my room and at the desk. My hair was a mess and my eyes had turned foggy from tears. I didn't know what else to do.

sorry it's been a while and it's short but this week was crazy I will post more often