Wrong and right

Scott's P.O.V

I know it was wrong to take the note she clearly really cared about it but I she'll get it back just not yet.

It was a free period and I was sitting in my dorm when I heard a knock at my door. Joel stood at the door "You wanted to see me?" he asked I nodded and let him "I have something to help with winning Lizzie." I said, he looked at me "What did you do?" he asked making a worried look "nothing just took a really special note that her sister gave her that you are gonna return." I said as fast as possible he looked at me terrified. I smiled and handed him the note his mouth fell to the floor as he looked at it.

Joel's P.O.V

I was confused and started to race to Lizzie's room the moment he gave me the note. I was racing down the hall when Scott stopped me before I got to far. "What are you telling her?" he asked "I haven't really thought about it." I responded "Just say you found it in the hall read it and thought it belonged to her." he said. I nodded as he pushed me in the direction I was running towards.

Lizzie's P.O.V

I'm tired and didn't know where my sister's note was. I lost it how could I sure I can text call but that was all she wrote before I left and we still have a month and a half till thanksgiving even though it's an American holiday they're still letting us all out.

I heard a knock at the door. I got up walking and thinking where could I have dropped the note. I cracked the door open and saw Joel. "Lizzie hey I found this note in the hall and it says Lizzie I thought maybe it belonged to you." he said worried. I looked at the note in his hand it read To Lizzie from Maddie

I didn't even finish the note I knew what it was I hugged him tight. "You found it thank you so much!" I yelled he smiled and I ran back into my room "Thank you I owe you big time" I said before going into my room.

Hey guys I know 2 chapters this week well I felt bad for it being so long so thank you for the support and shout out to  -qwack- for catching something in my story I was hoping somebody would- Panda