Can't talk

Lizzie's P.O.V

I walked into first period scared of running into Oli. Joel tried to talk to me but between Yammy, and the boys my brain couldn't take it anymore. Joey was my only friend. I sat at my spot looking at Lauren. She looked worried " Lizzie are you ok?" she asked " I'm fine." I answered. She looked up front as the lesson started. I looked at Oli in the back. I raised my hand. The teacher called on me " can i go to the bathroom?" I ask. " Sure." she answered I got up and left. Bell rang as I walked into the class. I ran to grab my things. I looked and didn't see my things, I looked up to see Oli. " oh thanks." I say as I grabbed my things "Lizzie about me asking you out you can say no I'll understand." he adds sweetly " Oli I just don't know I like you but Joel asked me too and," He cut me off " Joel asked you too?" he asked. I nod he then left in a hurry where he went to Joel.

Oli's P.O.V

" Oli I just don't know I like you but Joel asked me too and," I cut her off " Joel asked you too?" I didn't know what else to say he knows I like her why would he do that. He would also tell me he liked her too. I walked out to the hall where Joel was waiting for me. " Hey Oli you," I stopped him " You asked Lizzie out." He looked shocked " ya but," He started to answer " No buts you knew I asked her out this whole time and you didn't say anything," I was on the verge of yelling, "you knew I liked her and you never cared." I said while walking away in anger.

Lizzie's P.O.V

I was nervous but I knew the answer to the question. I wanted to tell him no the day before but we never talk Joel's a sweet guy but Oli is too hurting someone's feelings will kill me.

Sorry for the short update but the next will be longer - panda