Never been so happy

Lizzie's P.O.V

It's a week till Christmas and I'm so excited to be back home. I know it's only been a month but I can't be home to much.

I sat in Scott's room. We were paired as partners on projects and we need all the time in the world to finish this by tuesday next week it was monday and even though that's more than a week it's a big project. "So what color should we make the background?" Scott asked. "I'm thinking teal." He answered his own question "Sounds good to me I just want to get it done." I said why I typed.

Scott's P.O.V

I told Joel to just ask her out but he won't listen he just wants to leave her alone when I'm friends with both I know what she wants. Callum wanted me to ask her if she liked him but I'm still on team Joel. "Lizzie are you crushing on anybody at the moment?" I asked that was smoothe

Lizzie's P.O.V

That was so obvious who does he want to set me up with or no possible he doesn't like me. "Scott is there something you want to tell me?" I asked "Not really but I think should think about Joel." He thought that was smoothe. "Is the only reason your friends with me is to set Joel and I up?" I yelled I was furious this can't be happening "Lizzie no I just thought maybe." He started " Just what?" I asked he nodded I closed my laptop and walked out. He didn't this is getting ridiculous.

I was running down the hall when Joel stopped me "Lizzie what's wrong?" he asked "Did you put him up to this?" I yelled "What I don't know what you're talking about.!" he yelled I heard foot steps down the hall and in panic I looked behind Joel and saw his room.

Joel's P.O.V

In a moments I she was yelling at me then in the next pushing me into my room. I looked at her as her arms were on my shoulders "Lizzie what's going on?" I asked I looked into her eyes they sparkled the blue shine. It didn't take me more than a minute to kiss her and she kissed back.

Lizzie's P.O.V

I pushed him back into the room and it was only a second before he kissed me in surprise I kissed back. When I pulled away I looked at him he smiled "Lizzie will you go out with me?" he asked through a smiled I nodded and kissed him again. I was happy unlike I had ever been.

Hey guys I was really excited about this chapter it made me really happy but some more drama is coming-Panda