The choice

Lizzie's P.O.V

I walked to his desk taking small steps at a time till I stopped "So I thought about it," I paused he stood up "I'll go out with you." I answered he looked up "That's great," Oli smiled. "I take you to dinner tonight." I ran to my seat just before class started and smiled at him before turning around.

Joel's P.O.V

News spread like a wildfire Oli and Lizzie were dating. Oli and I never talked he may still live with me but we're not friends. Lizzie wants to talk to me but as you can guess I'm not really happy with her choice I loved her and I thought she felt the same about me but I guess not.

I was looking at my phone when I felt a person fall after running into me. " oh I'm so sorry!" I looked to see Lizzie, "you're good do you mind helping me up?" she asked "It's just you." I answered after helping her up and walking on.

Lizzie's P.O.V

Do I think I made the wrong choice, not at all Olis a great guy but I feel like Joel just forgot about me but Callum and I are still friends. I've been trying to find every way to talk to Joel I even ran into him and he helped me up then just said "It's just you." then walked on. I've tried other things too. I text him all the time and go visit his dorm but he doesn't care. I love Oli but I want to be friends with Joel, if that's enough life got way worse.

Hey guys sorry I've had a full schedule and I love all the support ya'll have given me and I won't wait this long again but this next week I'll have this week then I'm done love ya'll!