Lost

Lizzie's P.O.V

The rest of the year went pretty smooth. Joel and I stayed together. I was planning to stay together all summer and then the next year.

Joel walked up to me with sadness "Hey babe I was just about to go to your dorm what's up?" I then noticed his expression "What's wrong?" I asked "I'm sorry but I thought maybe I had enough classes I maybe could take and stay another year." He said. I looked at him and started feeling tears "So your leaving." I say he looked at me and nodded.

The rule here is you have't to stay two years but after that you can stay a third as long as there are enough classes you can take based on your channel and what you do.

"LIzzie I'm sorry." he told me "Who else is leaving?" I asked "Oli, Joey, Callum, Yammy, Lauren," he continued. "So all my friends?" I asked he nodded. I walked back in my room he followed "Joel I can't do it we're done I'm sorry." I told him "Lizzie please I know this is hard but." I stopped him "No!" I yelled.

I've been home for a month and I don't want to go back everything I have is gone there the only thing left is the school itself. I'll have a roommate next year who I won't even know more guys will flirt with me and I'll just be there no friends it will be like the beginning of last year. I felt so lost like I had nothing left. The only thing I could do was wait for next year.

Hey guys I know this was a short ending please enjoy and I will be making a  second one that will be coming out later and please leave some names of some YouTubers that you will want to be in the next book. 

thank you for reading- Panda