Hello and Goodbye Part 1

Warning:Suicidal attempts if you are sensitive about that subject im now giving you an heads up

Toms P.O.V

      Im just worthless no body would care if I was gone.Maybe if I was gone they be more happy.I grabbed the razer and put it against my wrist.I dread the razer across my skin as blood followed the razer spilling down my wrist.As I made a few more cuts I felt hot tears go down my face and I finally broke down.The blood made it's way down my wrist onto the carpet.

    I heard knocking on the door,but I didn't answer it would be the best not to anyway."Tom!"Wait I know that voice it's Tord?"Tom im coming in!"Tord yelled as his accent slipped out."No,don't come in!"I yelled ad I tried to get up and run to the door and lock it sense I forgot to lock it.but i couldn't get up no matter how hard I tried."To late!"He said as he barged in."Tom,what are you doing!"He screamed I saw tears swell in his eyes.Is he crying?I never seen him cry i thought I never would,but why doesn't he want this."Don't you want this?"I asked as he stood in shock."What!I never had that on my mind ever,Tom don't do this please don't die!"He yelled as he picked me up taking me too the bathroom."Tord,what are you doing?"Im not gonna let you die."He said as he put me down on the bathroom floor grabbing bandages.

    "Tord,why do you even care if I die?"He didn't answer."Im worthless anyways."He froze and looked down at me."Tom,if you die then what is the reason of me living,there isn't a reason because your the only one who makes me wanna live life."Tord said with a shakey voice."I love you."

(I was bored so I decided to update because why not.Hoped you liked this again i suck at writing.)