Future TomTord

Toms P.o.v

     Of course,this stupid paper work red leader wanted me to finish by tonight. Ugh! I hate when I have to finish things by the next day,good thing he promised Smirnoff I guess I have nothing to complain about....yet.

           I was gonna get started on the stupid papers as ordered in tell I hear a obnoxious knock on my door. "Coming!" I said as I got up to open the door. To my surprise it was red leader. "Oh,uh hi red leader." I said as I tried not to call him Todd. "Hello Thomas." He said with a stupid grin on his face. "About that paper work,that was the wrong one you got a shorter one." He said as he crossed his arms. "Is that one of your short jokes?" I asked known being the smaller male I get teased a lot and I mean a lot especially from red leader. "No,anyways may I come in?" He replied I was actually shocked about him not making a short joke to tease me. "Yes sir." I said kind of shaking. I don't know why I was shaking I mean we have been dating but he's just sometimes scary. 

     He walked in and turned to me he then grabbed something out of his pocket. It was a black box. "What's that Tord? I mean red leader!" He looked at me he was blushing and sweating. "W-will y-you." He then got on one knee and opened the box. It had a diamond ring in it. "Will you marry me?" I was so stunned. "Yes,a million times yes!" I screamed tossing my arms around him and cried. This was the best day of my life! 

A/N-Sorry I haven't been updating lately school has been so stressful I didn't get any chance to update,and I'm not saying I had to much homework since I totally not do that on purpose but I hoped you like this story 😁