Hanahaki

No ones P.o.v

     It was noon and it was pretty peaceful,but not quiet... Tom and his enemy..Tord were at each other throats and Edd being the 'mom' friend type tried to stop it...though be failed.

     Finally Edd had enough of it. "Ugh stop! If you hate each other go in your rooms and ignore one another!" He shouted at the two males before storming upstairs and into his room.

   Tom shook his head and went into the kitchen..Tord just went into his room.

Tord's P.o.v

    I slam my door shut and groaned clenching my fist and shook my head. I was annoyed but soon enough calmed down and sat on my bed.

   The room had hard wood oak floor and the walls were painted a pinkish reddish color. There was a red circle carpet in the middle of my floor and the certans were black fading into a grey color. My bed had a red blanket and black sheets under with only two pillows with white pillow cases.

     For a couple days now my stomach has been feeling...eh? It wasn't bad but it wasn't good,I haven't been showing signs of me puking or anything...yet.

    My hands were pretty cold as if I touched ice but it didn't bother me. The only thing that was bothering me was that I can feel something in my lungs and throat,and it hurt...

    I got up and left my room and went into the bathroom locking it behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing dark bags under my eyes known I got enough of sleep. My face was pale,like I've seen a ghost and my throat seemed a bit red.

     All of a sudden something covered my wind pipe,and I choked for air. I coughed really hard soon falling onto the ground. Soon something got out of my throat.

     There were flower petals,red and blue ones coming out of my mouth. I puked but,flower petals,not even liquid just flower petals....

    This isn't normal right? What is happening to me?? I got up and looked at the flower petals on the ground. I cleaned them up and threw them away and left the bathroom.

Tom's P.o.v

     Everything was super blurry. The commie came downstairs and into the kitchen. His expression was a mixed of concern but anger. "Thomas! What the hell?" He asked pointing at all of the empty bottles surrounding me.

    I rolled my eyes. "Y-you don't control my lifeee!" I shouted slurring my words like I normally do when I'm drunk. Tord groaned and shook his head. He looked pale and his throat was red.

    Of course I didn't care. I rolled my eyes and unsteadly walk over to the front door and opened it. "Where the hell are you going Jehovah?!" He shouted at me. "Wh-Whereee ever I waant!" I shouted back with a harsh tone yet drunk tone. He shook his head and grabbed my arm pulling me back.

    I pulled my arm away and smacked him accidentally,but he'll if I care about that commie. His eyes widened. "Fine fuck you!" He said and stormed upstairs and I left the house.

Tord's p.o.v

    Tears went down my face and a red hand print formed on my cheek. I started to cough agaun,the same colored flower petals.

    It was getting out of control. I grabbed my phone and searched up what was happening hoping I'd get something,and I did...

     Hanahaki,disease. But if I have thay then who is my soul mate or lover whatever you call it now.

    I didn't know what to do I was panicking but then something hit me. Red flower petals,and blue flower petals.... The first thing that came to mind was Tom,because of his blue hoodie,and then my red hoodie?!

     I coughed harder and harder,soon blood came down my throat along with the petals. Blood dripped down my mouth and I couldn't breath. I ran back downstairs and chugged down a glass of water,but the petals kept coming out of my mouth.

Edd's P.o.v

    I sighed. I heard coughing coming from downstairs. Being the Craig and curious friend I was,I quickly dashed downstairs and into the kitchen to see Tord puking out flower petals.

    Questions ran through my mind but I knew I couldn't ask. My phone started to ring and I answered. "Hello?" I asked.

    A couple minutes passed by. My eyes widened and I dropped my phone. Tom apparently went out,and someone hit him,with a car... I cried not knowing what to do.

~Time Skip~

Tord's P.o.v

     It's been a month since Tom passed away and I've been heart broken. Yes I'm not lying.

   Apparently he was my soulmate,and I could've done something,but I couldn't. I was at the doctors getting the Hanahaki thing removed out of my body.

    After awhile of them aporating on me I finally went home. It wasn't really worth getting it removed but Edd made me after I told him about it.

    I went into my room and locked the door after me. I cried softly and grabbed my pocket knife looking at it for a couple of seconds before putting it agaisnt my throat. "Bye guys." I say to myself as I cut my throat open.

No One's  P.o.v

   A huge thud was heard as the red hooded boy fell to the ground,blood squirting out his throat. Tears ran down his face and his face went pale his body going limp.

    His heart stopped as he stopped breathing. He closed his eyes as he was surrounded in white,and he finally passed away.

Couple years later

    It's been a sad couple of years when Tom and Tord passed away,and it's been hard on both Edd and Matt but they know they have to move on,no matter how much they don't want,but they know they have to.

Ahh I finally made this long!!! Sorry for not updating for so long. 1000 words on here yay!! This was reguested by Baphomhet