A Perfect Gift~ (Future TomTord)

Tord's P.o.v

        I was working in my office room until I was rudly disturbed by a knock on my door. "Come in." I growled and looked at the paper work on my desk putting my pen to my lip as I thought. "Happy birthday Red leader." I looked up to see Patryck and Paul.

       "Why uh thank you." I replied. They both smirked getting me suspicious. "There is a present in your room,it took for ever to get,literally." They said before walking off. I got even more curious and put my pen down onto the desk. "Oh,okay...?" He mumbled.

~Time Skip~

     An hour or so I got done and started to head to my room. After saying goodnight to the workers that walked by I opened my bedroom door.

     Thomas as tied up in a red ribbon,but his hands were cuffed together and he looked pissed. "What took you so long!? I've been here for hours and I dunno why I'm here!" He exclaimed. "Paul and Patryckrandonly kidnapped me!" He complained.

     Hm,this is what they meant. I love it! I went over to the bed and sat down,bringing Tom onto my lap earning a blush from him. "To-I mean Red leader what are you doing!?" He asked. I grabbed his legs and wrapped them around my waist and smirked. "Its my birthday today,and your my gift~" I whispered in his ear lustfully. He went silent blushing a dark shade of red.

      I laid him down onto the bed and straddled his lap. "So that means I get to do whatever I want to you~" I say as I put my hand on his chest. I was way taller then Tom,and since I was on top of him he looked so short and cute. I kissed him forcefully but he didn't deny it and melted into the kiss.

     After a minute or so I put my hands under his shirt making him gasp giving me a perfect chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. He moaned queitly and softly the kiss getting more heated by the second. I explored every inch of his mouth with my tongue. Soon enough I pulled away for air a bridge of saliva connected from our mouths. His cheeks were painted a dark red color. I smirked and licked his neck getting a moan from him.

      I bit down harshly onto his neck making him moan loudly. I got turned on each time he moaned. After among a few hickeys and love bites on his neck I pulled away and started to take off his pants. I pulled his pants off and threw them on the floor,then I pulled my pants down from discomfort and threw them on the floor as well. I grabbed the brim of Tom's underwear and pulled them down revealing his member. I smirked and pulled my boxers down all the way throwing them with the rest of the clothes.

     Tom looked at my size and blushed a dark shade of red and looked away. I got on top of him again and slowly pushed in. He moaned louder and tried to free his hands from.the cuffs but clearly thay failed. I started to thrust in and out of him making him moan louder by each thrust.

     This went until an hour later I finally came inside of him and moaned. He moaned loudly and I pulled out of him and laid next to him. He panted a bit. "I hate y-you." He said but snuggled into me. I took off the cuff and he automatically wrapped his arms around my stomach. I chuckled and held him close. "Love you to Thomas." I replied before passing out.

Oh god the cringe anyways this was requested was requested by Nora13526