Let's Do This~

Warning Smut. Yes I finally got the courage to actually do a smut part of this since well one I ran out of Ideas annnddd why not??? Anyways if you don't like this type of stuff please skip I don't want to make any of you uncomfortable!))

Tom's P.o.v

     Today was super boring especially being stuck with Tord...well I mean he didn't even come out of his room that's the only good part.

    Edd and Matt went to Matt's sister's house for a visit,and they thought it would be a bright idea to leave us here. The house felt empty,which it kind of was. I walked past Tord's room.

    Right when my hand went onto the doorknob on the door to my room Tord finally came out of his room. "Hey Jehovah?" He asked eating a glare from me. "What is it. Commie?" I asked in a bit of a harsh tone.

    He rolled his eyes and grinned. "Can I show ya something?" He asked his accent slipping out. "No-" U said but the interrupted me. "Please Thomas??" He begged. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I grumbled and walked over to him with my arms crossed over my chest.

    Tord smirked and pushed me into his room. His room had a brown carpet,and his walls were painted a dark red. His bed frame was a dark brown almost a black,and his blankets were a plain grey. Hentai was stacked onto a pile in a corner some scattered around it a bit.

    I was a bit confused but shrugged. He sat me down on his bed and grabbed a book...? He sat down beside me with a smirk. Once I saw what was in his hand it wasn't just a book,it was Hentai. Oh no.

    My face turned to a pink color. He scooted back where his back hit the bed frame. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into his lap. "Tord what the he-" I was cut off by him putting his finger to my lips. My 'eyes' slightly widened. He snaked his arms around my waist and opened the Hentai.

    He made me hold it and he flipped to a page where the action happened making me blush a bit more. "Lets do this Tom~" He whispered lustfully in my ear making my blush grow into a darker shade of red.

     I didn't know what to say. He pulled the Hentai out of my hands and threw it on the ground and flipped us over where he was on top of me. He kissed me forcefully and roughly straddling my lap and putting his hands on my thighs.

     Soon enough I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss only got more heated by the second and he kissed me rougher and rougher. He bit by bottom lip gently but I didn't allow entrance. He growled quietly and put his hands up my shirt making me gasp at the touch.

    He slipped his tongue into my mouth when I gasped causing me to moan. He finally pulled away after exploring my mouth with his tongue. A bridge saliva connected from our mouths. I panted slightly getting a bit eager but was still questioning myself why we were doing this. He pulled my hoodie off then my shirt. I did the same to him taking off his hoodie and shirt as well.

    I couldn't help but stare...I mean damn his body is pretty hot but I'll keep that to myself. "Like what you see Thomas?" He whispered into my ear seductively. He blushed even more if that was even possible. He licked my earlobe then moved to my neck kissing in different spot trying  to find my weak spot.

    After a minute he found it causing me to moan. He smirked and grabbed my hands and sat up. He grabbed something in his jean pocket. It was a pair of handcuffs. I gulped slightly. He then cuffed my hands together and hooked them onto the bed frame so I couldn't move my hands. He went back to my neck and bit down on my weak spot. I moaned loudly and tried to move my hands.

    "T-Tord!~" I moaned out as he sucked my weak spot leaving a hickey. He left a few more hickeys and love bites on different spots on my neck. I didn't like being cuffed to the bed frame where I couldn't move my hands at all. I wanted to grab something,anything. He pulled down my pants and bit his lip. He pulled down his own pants then his boxers. He was huge....just saying,I don't think I'm gonna walk the next day Jesus.. He pulled down my boxers then put three fingers to my face. "Suck." He demanded.

    I was a bit confused but did as told and put his fingers in my mouth sucking them,swirling my tongue around them. After awhile he pulled his fingers out of my mouth. He then rubbed my entrance with one of his fingers causing me to moan again. He pushed his finger inside of me and I moaned loudly. Soon he added another finger then another,stretching me.

     Soon when he thought I was stretched out enough he pulled his fingers out of me and positioned himself at my entrance. "Ready?~" He asked. I nodded in response and he smirked pushing into me slowly. I moaned and threw my head back. Tears formed in my 'eyes' from the pain but it slowly turned into pleasure. He didn't move waiting for me to adjust.

    Once I fully adjusted I nodded signaling him thay he could move. He pulled out slightly then thrusted back in. I moaned on the top of my lungs. "Ah! T-Tord! Pl-Please Faster!"~ I begged. He leaned into my ear. "It's not Tord anymore~" He said licking my earlobe. "P-please Daddy faster!~" I begged and he thrusted I'm and out of me faster but a bit rougher.

   After a couple more thrust I released onto our chest,him releasing inside of me. I moaned loudly feeling the substance inside of me. He pulled out and laid next to me. We both panted heavily. "Can you l-let me go now?" I panted. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Nope." He said.

    "I hate you." I said. "I love you to."

I truly sinned on this one rip :'3 anyways I hope you enjoyed this you sinner. (1098 words)