Future Neko Tom x Red leader Tord

Tord's P.o,v

      "Okay,Thomas stay still." I say as I put the needle in his skin and inject him. He hissed at the pain for a second. He done this to himself. He should've never shot me with that fucking harpoon gun.

      I sat down in a chair and looked at the male that was chained down to a wall. "Now all we have to do is wait for the symptoms." I said. He struggled to get out of the chains bit there was no use of trying. I found myself slowly fall asleep.

     After awhile I woke up but....Thomas wasn't there? I stood up but I stepped on something,but it made a noise as I did. I look down at the small yet familiar thing. "Oh my God Tom?" I kept in a hold of laughter.

     He jumped on my chest and clawed me. He had black ears and a black tail. Hell he was just a cat or neko whatever you call it now. I grabbed his small body and put him off his chest. "What the hell did you do to me?!" He hissed as he turned into his normal self but he still had claws,cat ears,and a cat tail.

     I shrugged and smirked. "I don't know but you look cuter now." I say. Known I still hate him but he's so adorable like this. I didn't even know this could happen and I'm glad it can. "Turn me back to normal!" He demanded. I shook my head. "Remember who makes the rules here now Tom." He huffed and crossed his arms.

     We stood there in silence. "Well I'm not changing you back." I said. He shot his head up his ears doing that thing when cats get mad. "Wh-What?!" He hissed. "But why!?" His fangs were showing but they were so tiny it was cute. "I like you better this way,but the problem is that you'd die if I tested anything on you since your heart is smaller then it was before." I explained. "I mean I wouldn't care if you died anyways you deserve it."

     His ears went forward and his tail waved around. "I feel uncomfortable." He whined. I rolled my eyes and picked him up. He quickly turned into a cat and fit perfectly in my arms. "Now I know what cats are like if they could talk..." I groaned in annoyance and went left my lab thing or what Tom calls it,torture chamber. Pfft I don't torture him,not yet anyways.

     I walked into my office and set him down on my chair. He turned into his half form again his ears went down  as he looked at the ground. "Please change me back,the monster form was better then this." He said. I never in my life heard him say please. "I can't I don't know how." I explains. He sighed in frustration.

To be continued (next chapter will be longer I promise)

Also thank you to NJ5310 for the amazing idea!!! And I promise there will be a next one coming soon!!!!