Privacy

A/n:So I decided that I haven't updated this in like forever but request are still open.

Tom's P.O.V
    Why do I always get kicked in the ass from bad luck. Seriously Tord had to move back after that whole thing of exploding our house and almost killing me. Oh its no big deal the past is in the past. "Heh yeah right." I mumbled to my self.

      I layer on my bed looking over to the other side of the room. Now that Tord moved back there are two beds now.

    Moments later Tord walked in with a cloth. I wonder what he needs that for. He sat on his bed not saying a word. He took his robot are off and cleaned it. Oh that's what the cloth is for.

    I'm not one bit of even sorry for giving him that robot arm. He fucking deserves it.

     Someone knocked on the door. Me and Tord looked at the door. "Come in." I said. The door opened to reveal Edd. "Dinner is almost done."

    Me and Tord nodded. I looked at him for a second. He looked back at me staring into my black voids while I stared at his eyes. I noticed,one of his eyes are gray.

     "What's up with your eye?" I asked. I'm pretty sure he's gonna ask me something like 'I could ask you the same thing.' He looked pretty shocked. "Oh,when you shot your harpoon the explosion ruined my vision." He said calmly not looking mad at all.

    "And your cool with it?" I asked once again. "I mean I did deserve it." The taller male said looking at his phone.

    I looked at him in shocked,I mean yeah I hate him but taking his arm away is enough but I would rather be blind then losing my arm. "Oh,sorry." I said I felt so guilty now.

     He looked at me. He shook his head and faced me. "Thomas,what are you even sorry about it,we all know what happened." His accent slipped out.

   "Well I mean I kinda exploded your arm and your eyesight." I felt even more guilty even saying it.

   He sighs shaking his head again. "We all know that I deserved it,I ruined all of your guys life." He said starting to shake extremely. I walked over to his bed and sat down.

    I hugged him. Its took him a moment but he hugged back.

   I felt a blush creep onto my face. We stood there hugging for a couple of minutes. "Why are you being nice?" He suddenly asked. I turned dark red.   "Because,I-." I couldn't think of the right words.

   Do I love him? Do I forgive him?

   All of a sudden I crashed my lips into his. He stood there,shocked. But slowly kissed back. He grabbed my waist. I put my arms around his neck.

    I love Tord. I always had feeling for him but I always denied it.

   While me and Tord were kissing. The door opens. Edd walked in and froze. He smirked. "How did you get in here?" Tord asked. "The door,duh." "Oh." Tord said.

  Me and Tord were still in the same position. But some how I didn't realize I was on his lap.

   Dinner was awkward. I didn't want to say a word.

   After dinner me and Tord went back upstairs. "Tord?" "Yeah?" "Does this mean anything." "What do you mean?" "Like are we a thing?" "If you want." He said. "I would like that." He smiled. "I would too."