Nightmares and Snuggles

Tord's P.O.V

I went into the now shared bedroom I had to share With...Tom.

We haven't gotten along since well,when I fucked everything up. Ever since the accident I've been having horrible nightmares. Sometimes I would wake up crying,and hoped Thomas wouldn't wake up.

I flopped onto my bed and sighed. I drifted off to sleep.

I jolted awake tears running down my face. I didn't care if Tom woke up at all. I remembered the whole dream. Tom was...dead. I know we 'hate' each other but I always had feelings for the taller male,and seeing him dead was the last thing I ever wanted to see.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed. "Tord?" I heard a voice say from the other side of the room. I stayed silent not saying a word still sobbing.

I heard the taller male walk over. He kneeled down and put his hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head hot tears going down my face.

He picked me up bridal style. I blushed madly but continued to sob in my hands. He walked over to his bed and laid me down on it. He laid down next to me and pulled me into his chest. "What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear. I turned to face him and buried my face into his chest.

I sobbed into his chest. He put His arms around my waist. "Y-you were d-dead." I said through sobs. He rubbed circles into my back and held me closer. I calmed down a bit but tears still rolled down my face.

"Its okay im still here..." He said in a calm but sweet voice. I closed my eyes. My face was still in his chest. I didn't notice but I was shaking very badly. I tried to stop shaking but soon gave up trying.

Why is Tom being so nice to me? Does he feel bad? Or was he forced to comfort me? I don't know anymore.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too.." I drifted to sleep afterwards. Not having one nightmare.....

Sorry I couldn't make this longer....life's been....hard...and also its been hard to update literally :p