chapter 3

*third person point of view*

The pack was having a meeting, they had just defeated the Alpha pack, so there wasn't much to talk about.

"What if we watched a movie?" Issac suggested casually.

His father never let him watch Star Wars, so it has been on his mind a lot.

Derek turned stiffly, "I guess, what movie do you wanna watch?"

Isaac's face brightened and he put his head in one of his hands to "think" about it.

After a few moments of silence, Issac finally spoke excitedly, "Can we watch Star Wars? I've never seen it!!"

Scott clenched his eyes shut at Issac as Derek recoiled. Issac looked around confused at the two, it was only just a movie after all.

Scott finally whispered, "That's Stiles favorite movie..."

Issac's eyes went wide and then looked at Derek with fear. "I am so sorry, I had no idea."

Derek had closed his eyes and clenched his fists, "No, it's fine. Really, you guys can watch it, I had to run somewhere anyway."

Derek grabbed his duffle bag that was sitting by the front door, and pried the door wide.

Scott walked over with a grimace, "Derek..."

He has pity on his face, Derek didn't like it.

Derek scoffed at Scott to brush him off, "Really Scott, I'm fine. I'll be back later tonight."

Derek got in his black Camaro, and started driving. About 15 minutes later Derek pulled up into the parking lot of a gym. He had changed in the car, so now he was wearing shorts and a t shirt. He stumbled inside, showed the lady his I.D, and went straight to the boxing area. Derek found a punching bag, and started taking all of his anger out on it.

"Stupid Stiles, running away right after we got rid of the nogistune."

Derek knew he didn't run away, but the blame had to go somewhere. He knew it was obviously misplaced but if he couldn't care for him, he was going to be angry with him, as unfortunately incorrect that is.

Derek's eyes glowed blue as he punched the punching bag, harder and harder until the bag couldn't take it and burst. Derek sighed and went to the front office lady, he put money on the front desk, cleaned up the burst punching bag, and went to work out somewhere else in the gym.

As Derek was lifting, a strangely round man strolled up to him. "Do you come here often, because they get a new punching bag every week."

Derek bit back a growl, and kept quiet. Now was not the time to be socializing with him, and he was afraid of how he'd lash out against this potato looking man.

The man continued, "Listen, I'm not going to talk you up, I know you're a werewolf."

Derek dropped the weights on his chest out of surprise, but quickly moved to pull them off. Derek slid out from under the bar and rubbed his chest with care.

He looked at the man and quietly spoke, "Werewolves don't exist, you're crazy."

The man laughed heartily, "Ok then can you just listen without clawing our my throat?"