chapter 6

*Stiles view*

The alphas kidnapped me and brought me to a random warehouse. It wasn't too bad actually, there was some rust here and there, but it was fully equipped with weapons of all kind. It seemed to be their hideout after being defeated by our pack. I was tied down to a metal table, with a rag shoved inside my mouth. I succumbed to the fear, so I didn't struggle, as there was no point.

I've already been kidnapped once. It took forever before they found me the first time, i'm not getting my hopes up like last time.

I trail my eyes all around the room, noticing that the alphas are watching me. I can hear them just fine, but I don't react the same anymore.

"Should we kill him? No, he's too valuable for what we want from Scott. Is he a werewolf? Definitely."

I froze.

They said that I was human again.

I tried to sit up because my ADD was kicking in and making staying still hell for me, but I just made an "oof" sound and fell back. All the alphas turned in sync and stared at me, I stared back.

"I'm not a werewolf," I grit out.

I look around, no sharp object or any objects I could reach to prove my point. I did the first thing I could think of to prove my point and jerked as hard as I could to the left. I clenched my eyes and let out a throaty groan. A terrible pain and snap come from my right, I snapped my wrist. I sat there and focused on mentally blocking the pain out. I was good at it now, so within seconds, I felt nothing and stared dully at the pack.

Deucalion's smirk drops as he sees I don't heal. "We can smell the werewolf stench on you, not any of your packs scent. It's- unfamiliar..."

I would usually roll my eyes, but that Stiles is gone.

I just state numbly, "I was a werewolf, but they killed him."

They looked at each other confused, one of the twins speaks up. "They killed your wolf? Who is they?"

I sighed and laid back, closing my eyes emotionlessly. I hear a growl, and then I was flung from the table. Multiple bones in both my arms seemed to bend against their willy from the resistance of my arms being tied down. I let out a blood curdling scream, and hit the ground with an ugly thud. My eyes flew open and I watched as Ethan followed me from the table, only needing one kick to break some ribs. Tears streamed down my face, I couldn't breathe. I struggled to keep my eyes open as the alpha pack surrounded me. Deucalion's eyes glowed a barbaric red and he bared his fangs at me.

I knew what he was implying by the way he was showing off his deadly canines, he was going to bite me. Sitting there in defeat, waiting for a piercing pain somewhere in my body.

None came, the only sound I heard was the sound of wind, as the alpha pack ran away. I didn't open my eyes to check, I laid there until the sun went down.

I screamed as I woke up in my father's house. I was in bed, sweat and tears coating my body. Looking around, I notice a red string tied around my wrist. The string was leading out my bedroom door. I silently stood up from my bed and tip toed to follow the string. I walk out into the hallway and was immediately enveloped in webs, I thrash around, and fall. I fall and fall until I hit my head on the kitchen. I look around confused

"Did I just fall through the floor?"

I look around and try to force myself up, but the string tightens on my wrist and I begging to get dragged through the house. I was taken outside my house and to the woods, where the string ended at a tree. No particular tree, just a regular bruce tree in the middle of the woods. I twist the string from my wrist to let it fall to the ground. I am bloodied, all down my right and front side, I am covered with cuts. I wipe my hands on the side of my shorts. As I'm doing this, I hear a growl. Looking up slowly, I see Scott, eyes glowing a blood red alpha color.