chapter 4

This might get confusing because Void has taken control of Stiles, but Stile's conscious is still there.

*Void's point of view*

The guards binded my arms roughly to my side using rope.

stupid humans, I could easily break these.

I didn't break them so I could save my energy to escape after they gave me to my buyers.

I growled every time Stiles tried to speak to me through my head. "Whatever they keep injecting you with is keeping me from remembering anything, what happened?"

Stiles had finally woken up after this mornings syringe.

Nothing, shut up.

I growled at Stiles through his mind before happily embracing another syringe from the guards, though it could be gentler. Stiles was knocked out once again, and my head began to buzz from those few seconds of Stiles. I gagged every time I thought of the useless being that had to be put down every morning. The guards dragged me out of a set of double doors, leading me to my buyers. I look around and see a werewolf stand up to study me, I stop cold. Stiles used to talk about these people, project memories of them into my mind, but Stiles talked about how they weren't coming for him. How he was just useless to the pack.

Kill the alpha.

I broke my bindings easily and scratched a guards chest open, killing him on the spot while the councils' saying kept going though my head. "No mercy, no mistakes, more power." I shoved the other two guards down and choked them out until they were struggling to get back up again. I made my way over to the three werewolves, but then Stiles somehow woke up.

What the hell..

Stiles looked around until he spotted the three guys, and made us stop.

His voice matched mine, anger protruding, "Why are they here?"

Stiles was snarling too, I like this side of him. I noticed a weird smell was coming from one of them. A sweet, vanilla scent was radiating off of the one I could recall as Derek, and I was the only thing keeping Stiles from going to them.

"Let me over there, I need to make them feel how I feel," Stiles was screaming.

I took a syringe I was hiding in my pocket, and injected it into my arm. I felt the coolness of the liquid and Stiles was knocked out immediately. I had spent so much time with my internal fight with Stiles that another round of guards had already made its way to me, binding me with chains this time. They injected a red liquid into my neck.

Ha ha no syringe can stop me. They only stop the human inside me.

I felt weird sensations this time, horrible flashes went through my head. I felt the fear running rampantly through me. I couldn't see the actual images, and Stiles was left seemingly unharmed. The guards forced me to walk to the three werewolves, all gaping at me. I growled and a painful look rested upon each of their faces. Derek grabbed my arm, pulling me along with him up the stairs to the outside world. Stiles hadn't been outside in almost a year, and I myself have never been outside. The guards followed us to their car, handing the boy with the uneven jawline a bag of syringes. I smirked coldly, they didn't know that was the only thing keeping Stiles from them.