Chapter 4

Quattor - Chapter IV

Being Taylor Swift's personal servant wasn't too bad, after all. At least for Karlie.

For the first week, she was practically glued to the blonde's side. She had to follow her everywhere, and she didn't mind at all. She had to admit to herself that she almost loved Taylor's authoritative voice when the blonde called her name, she almost loved getting down on her knees whenever she had to greet the Queen. As she slowly makes her way towards the private gym Taylor has in her castle, Karlie tries not to love too much the fact that she will probably see the Queen all sweaty and breathing heavily.

"Stop thinking about her in that way," the tall girl mumbles to herself, taking a deep breath before fully stepping inside the huge gym. Taylor is standing in the middle of it, punching aggressively a chestnut sack.She's wearing only a large tank top and grey shorts, both of her wrists covered with light bandages. Her eyes are focused on the object in front of her, her forearms shining with sweat. She doesn't notice Karlie, and the tall girl stands still at the doorstep, gaping at the stunning blonde. For someone who has a massive crush on the Queen, this is certainly heaven, she thinks. Even though she enjoys the view, she thinks she's just being rude right now, staring at the girl in the middle of the room.

So, with courage, she clears her throat loudly and moves closer to the Queen. "M'lady?" she calls out, her voice incredibly shaky. She hopes the blonde doesn't notice it.

Taylor turns around swiftly. She looks the tall girl up and down for a moment, before replying, "What is it?"

"I've just finished cleaning your bathroom, and I don't have anything to do at the moment, so I'm available," she informs her, putting a friendly smile on her face. She tries to contain her blush as the blonde keeps gazing at her with those eyes. They're small and hold lots of emotions right now, and they're just so blue that Karlie is weak in the knees. I may have a big, big crush on her.

"You know," Taylor starts, moving closer to the girl. She stands right in front of her, her blonde hair messy but looking quiet perfect to Karlie. "Even though I'm the Queen, I have to exercise and stay in shape," she continues, pausing slightly. "So, would you like to train with me? Maybe fight or something," she finishes with a smirk.

"Um..." the tall girl is unsure, but if that's what the Queen wants, she'll do it. "Yeah, sure," she replies, trying to hide the uncertainty she feels right now. Taylor nods quickly, and they both put their hands in front of their faces to cover themselves from a possible attack.

The Queen is the first to move, quickly wrapping her slim fingers around both of Karlie's wrists, and the tall girl's breath hitches on her throat as she's caught off guard. The blonde then pushes her forward, and her back is suddenly against the chestnut sack. The hit wasn't hard, but it was the closeness of the blonde that worried her. How can she not smell when she spent half of her day here, training and throwing punches to a sack?, Karlie asks herself, mildly surprised. "You're pretty strong," the tall girl comments breathlessly, trying to resist.

"A lot of people have told me that," Taylor smirks. "Despite the fact that these were their last words they spoke to me before they died," she adds with an evil grin on her lips. Karlie gulps, but she's not afraid of the woman.

Unexpectedly, a small smile makes its way on the tall girl's face, and without hesitation she places one of her legs in between the Queen's. She breaks free from her firm grip, and wrapping an arm around Taylor's lower back, she bends over, making them stumble to the ground. She knows the blonde is taken by surprise, because as soon as Karlie lands on top of her, she lets out a small and almost inaudible gasp. The green eyed girl tries not to love too much the sight of Taylor beneath her, looking flustered and caught off guard.

She straddles the girl by the waist and pins both of her arms over her head, blocking her completely. The Queen huffs lightly, trying in vain to free herself from Karlie's firm grip. "Never let your guard down," the tall girl whispers, smiling down at the blonde victoriously. Taylor blushes slightly, shaking her head with pursed lips, but her eyes are sparkling.

"Let me go," The Queen mumbles embarassingly. Karlie lets out a light laugh as she loosens her hold. She stands up quickly, and Taylor does the same shortly after. "You're really strong, too, you know that?" the blonde asks with a small smile, looking at the tall girl under a new light.

"Of course I know that," Karlie replies smugly, shrugging.

The Queen nods slowly as she unties the white bandages from her thin wrists. "Anyway, I want you to work in the kitchen for the next month. One of the chef's assistant got killed two days ago, and he needs someone who can help him. So, since you'll do anything I say..."

"I get it," Karlie smiles, interrupting the blonde. "Even though I'm not someone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen, I will help the chef," she finishes with a polite grin on her face. Taylor nods gratefully, and without another word, she exits the gym, leaving the tall girl alone.