Chapter 12

Duodecim – Chapter XII

Karlie was packing her things when someone knocked on her door unexpectedly. She ignores it, snorting lightly, before putting the last of her clothes in her suitcase with force. However, the person on the other side of the door is insistent, and for the second time knocks on the door.

The taller girl rolls her eyes, annoyed, and without a choice she heads to the door and opens it quickly. Nevertheless, her lips part slightly when she's face to face with the Queen: an exhausted version of the Queen.

"What–"

"I wanted to apologize," Taylor says, sounding breathless as she looks directly into Karlie's eyes. "for–earlier. In the hallway," she adds, her voice nervous.  The brunette doesn't say anything, just stares into her ocean blue eyes, waiting for her to add something, anything. "Can–can I come in, please?"

Karlie just widens the door, letting the blonde in silently. It was her castle, after all. She doesn't know what will happen as soon as she closes the door behind the Queen's back.

"I just–I don't see you as a servant, not anymore. In the past months you've become more than that to me, and I don't know how that even happened," Taylor begins, starting to pace around the room.  "I–I don't know, Karlie. Say something, please,"

"What do you want me to say, Taylor?" Karlie asks frustrated with the girl in front of her. "Do you think that it was just sex for me? Do you think I don't care about you? I care about you, a lot actually, and...it wasn't–it wasn't just sex for me, Taylor. Those two times we shared an intimate moment meant a lot to me,"

The blonde stares at her for a long period, before taking two long strides towards the taller girl and cupping her cheeks with both of her hands. "I don't know what is happening to me because I've never felt this way towards anyone and–and I don't know how I managed to start having feelings for you when technically you are the one who killed my father," Taylor whispers, nuzzling her nose against Karlie's. "and I know I shouldn't feel this way, because it's wrong in so many ways, but I can't help it. I'm sorry,"

Karlie's heart melts just a little at hearing those words escape from Taylor's plump lips. The blonde closes her eyelids for a moment, taking a deep and steady breath, before opening her eyes and looking into Karlie's thoughtfully. "I really want to kiss you right now," the Queen whispers, her breath clouding the taller girl's reddened cheeks as she gazes at her thin lips.

There's a ghost of a smile when the brunette replies in a whisper, "Then do it,". Taylor seems hesitant at first, but then she leans in slowly, their eyes closed as the blonde finally connects their lips. Karlie slightly whimpers as soon as their mouths connect with each other, the blonde's tongue brushing against hers for just a fraction of a second. The brunette timidly places both of her hands on the girl's hips, pulling her closer as the Queen pushes her backwards.

When the back of Karlie's legs hit the soft material of the armchair, the brunette can't help but fall against it, the blonde landing on her lap ungracefully. The taller girl wraps her arms around the Queen's waist as Taylor straddles her, still kissing her softly.

When the blonde's lips connect with the sensitive skin of her neck, the shorter woman whispers, "I am going to miss you,". Karlie lets out such a soft moan when Taylor bit down on her pulse point that the blonde almost didn't hear it. "so much," she continued, lightly licking the spot she just nipped.

The taller girl loses her hands in Taylor's blonde locks, tugging gently, as she reconnects their lips again in a hurried and languid kiss. One of the blonde's legs finishes up between Karlie's, and the sudden friction between the brunette's center and Taylor's knee makes her moan in their next kiss. "Hmm–Taylor, stop. We can't do this. We can't."

"Karlie, please," the Queen says with a pleading voice. She's trembling in her arms as she stares down at the brunette's face with glossy eyes, her quivering hand trailing a path up and down the taller girl's heaving chest. She places her forehead against the brunette's, and whispers, "Make love to me one last time, please,"

They gaze into each other's eyes for what seems like hours, before Karlie grabs the end of Taylor's thighs and hoists her up quickly. The blonde gasps loudly, not expecting this from the taller girl even though she's extremely turned on at this point.

They reach the bed after connecting their lips various times, Karlie laying Taylor down with a gentleness that the blonde has been craving for a long time now. The brunette pulls back, sitting between the blonde's slightly spread legs. She takes off her cerise waistcoat and throws it somewhere in the room before pulling the plain shirt over her own head, sporting only a black lace bra. Taylor licks her dry bottom lip as Karlie pulls at her own chestnut belt, the sound of the brunette unhooking it being the only noise audible in the room apart from their ragged breaths.

The blonde whimpers quietly to herself when more of Karlie's golden skin is exposed to her hungry eyes. Then, the taller girl sets her forest green eyes on the Queen, and grabbing the hem of her red dress, she pulls it painstakingly slow over Taylor's head. Karlie is not surprised to be face to face with the blonde's naked chest, but before she could assault it, her voice quietly fills the silence. "I need to lock the door," she whispers and Taylor nods eagerly.

As soon as she gets up from the bed, she quickly locks the door and turns the lights off, catching the blonde off guard. When she takes her spot back in between Taylor's trembling legs, the Queen asks, "Why did you turn the lights off?"

The blonde gasps quietly when Karlie firmly grabs her thighs and places her on the brunette's lap. The Queen wraps her arms around the other girl's neck, holding her close. "Does it matter now?" Karlie asks and the blonde shakes her head. A ghost of a smile graces her feautures, but soon their lips mold together in a passionate kiss and everything around them is forgotten.

The Queen moans when the brunette begins to make her way down her chest, nipping her collar bone lightly before stopping at her breasts. She sucks and licks the left one gently while kneading the other firmly. Her other hand is solidly  holding Taylor's behind, putting no space between their bodies. Taylor whimpers again when Karlie lightly bites her nipple, sending a shiver down her spine. Thinking that this was probably their last time doing this, she closes her eyes and tries to enjoy it as much as she can, relishing in Karlie's touch.

"Ah, Karlie," Taylor moans when Karlie brushes the tip of her fingers against her panties, teasing her. "Please," she begs, cupping the brunette's face and lazily kissing her lips.

"Please what?" the taller girl asks, her eyes darker and her voice husky.

Taylor kisses her deeply before whispering, "Fuck me,". And Karlie does. Out of pure desire and need she quickly slips her fingers over the blonde's underwear and her fingertips make contact with Taylor's hot and soaking centre, stroking it lightly. The blonde immediately releases a relieved moan, throwing her head back in pleasure as her grip on Karlie's neck tightens, afraid of losing herself completely. The brunette starts off with burying two fingers inside the Queen's slit, sending the other woman on cloud nine. Taylor's breath begins to quicken, her heart hammering against her chest as she rides Karlie's fingers in a desperate manner. She pushes the taller girl's shoulders, making Karlie lay completely on her back. The brunette continues with her steady thrusts inside of the blonde while her other hand is gripping tightly the Queen's left hip.

The taller girl tries not to love too much the sight above her; the blonde's trembling legs on each side of Karlie's abdomen, her sweaty hands firmly clutching the taller girl's shoulders in order to steady herself as she grinds desperately against her hand. Her ocean blue eyes hidden behind her closed eyelids, her plump lips agape as she ever so softly lets out strangled and needy moans.

When Taylor finally reaches her satisfactory high, their lips molded messily, she collapses against the brunette's body, exhausted from their strenuous activity.

She doesn't know when she fell asleep, but when she opened her eyes the morning after, she woke up in an empty and cold bed. And as soon as she realized that Karlie was gone, she cried for the first time because of the brunette.