Something more

"My mom said its okay as long as we don't go crazy and invite other people over." I say happily
"Yeah same thing." he smiles. "Um can you come to my house with me to get some stuff for the night?"
"Yeah sure." I reply. I throw on my big blue coat and we walk towards the Candor faction. We walk to his house which is really close to the edge of faction border. He packs extra black and white clothing. As we walk out the door I feel an acute pain in my hip. I grip my hip to find a knife handle sticking. I see Peter beating up a girl like body.
"Vanessa!" he say running towards me. "Oh my god." he says picking me up bridal style taking me back home. He takes the knife out of my hip. And aids the wound.
"I'm sorry. It's all my fault."
"Peter don't sa-"
"No! it's my fault your hurt. we should have never go-" before he can finish I lean in and kiss him. He laughs and kisses me back.

END OF FLASHBACK

That was the beginning of my life, and now this is the end. This is what it feels like to die. I've lived a short life. Peter made it better but now i'll be alone again. I look around for the last time. I see Peter holding the gun to my head. "I love you."

NO THIS BOOK HASNT ENDED! UPDATING AS SOON AS I CAN!