Fearlandscape

It's been a couple weeks since the dauntless let my come back we've been working on our fear landscapes and I'm one of the best so far. The new leaders Tori Harrison and Four asked the Abnegation to keep the divergents safe so now there's no more threats in our world.

"Be brave." She says. I close my eyes and let the simulation do the magic.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I open my eyes to find myself standing at the edge of a tall building. I look down and fear takes over me I drop down to the ground and sit there for a minute. I get up and realize it's not real. I can just jump. I turn around close my eyes and fall back.

I'm in a hallway. I look around to see everyone talking and laughing. I see Peter and Ally. Peter leans close to her face and kisses her. They turn to see me and laugh. Tears stream down my face. I turn around to run but I run into a glass wall. I'm at a wedding. Peter and Ally's wedding. My heart fells broken. No. This isn't real. I close my eyes and try to leave the simulation.

I feel something crawl up my leg. I open my eyes and look down at my leg. I start to freak out at the sight of the spider. More jump out of no where onto me. I fall to ground in fear and calm down. They're not real I tell myself, they're not real.

I fall through the floor and land in an ocean of water. No land in site. I start to get really tired. I try to scream but I can't. I sink down to the ocean floor and relax.

I'm standing against a target I the training room. I knife is thrown straight at my leg hitting it with power. Pain shoots up my leg. Another knife hits right above my head. Eric's words fill the training room.

"You flinch you're out." A knife is thrown to my head but I don't move.

A gun sits on a table in front of me. A boy about 16 years old sits in front of me.

"Shoot him or I'll shoot you." A women's voice says as I feel a barrel touch my temple. I take the gun and load it. When I look back at the boy I see Peter.

"Come on kill me already." He says

"5." She says "4.....3.......2.....1-" I take my gun and point it at my head and pull the trigger.

5 FEARS LATER

I wake up sweating. People are clapping all round me. Tori helps me up out of the chair I was siting in.

"Is it over?" I ask her.

"Yes, yes it is." she smiles.

AUTORS NOTE

I DECIDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I WANNA FINISH THIS STORY AND START A NEW ONE. DONT FOR GET TO COMMENT AND VOTE IT REALLY MEANS ALOT AND GIVES ME MORE INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE PARTS.