Chapter 19

After we all chose our jobs we all headed to our apartment. Me and Tris are on leadership. We want to change how the training system is. My room is right by Peter's.
"So you, little Erudite got a better ranking then me?" Peter smirked.
"Yeah you got a problem with that?"
"Nope. I think it's hot." He with a raspy voice. I feel my cheeks get hot. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his room and slams the door shut. He pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss my passionately. (Forgot how awkward it is to write these scenes:p) He begged for entrance and I denied. He kisses down my neck and I moan. He picks me up and takes me to his bedroom.
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
"We think the training system is absurd getting eliminated because you aren't strong enough? Ridiculous!" I state.
"Dauntless training should train you how to be brave and how to survive in Dauntless. Fighting should be put aside for soldiers and guards." Tris says.
"Training should focus on scaling building, how to play paintball and how to face your fears. Dauntless is not a faction about killing people or being on top, its about being the bravest faction of all." I taking a deep breath. Tris and I eagerly waited for Tori's opinion.
"Tris, Vanessa." She starts. "You two just got out of training. Making me not sure to trust this is a good idea." Our heads go down in disappointment. At least we tried. "But this idea is marvelous I trust you the idea in full depth?" We both nod in excitement. "Lets meet here tomorrow to talk more about it."
"Okay. Thank you Tori." I say as we walk out the door. We start to jump and hug. "I knew we could do it." i exclaim.
"Of course we could do it, we were the first two ranks." She smiles.
-------------------------------
I put on a black dress and put on some makeup. Its my fifth date with Peter and he seems really nervous about it. I grab my purse and head out the door. I meet him at the Dauntless Cafe.
"You look amazing." He smile.
"You too." He grabs my hand and we walk to a table.

After we finish our dinner Peter stands up.
"Vanessa, I've know you for a while now and I know we had our ups and downs but now all I want it is up. I love you with all my heart and I haven't loved someone as much as I love you. Vanessa Heights will you make me the happiest man in the five factions and marry me?" He says pulling out a box with a diamond ring in it.(while on his knee.) Tears form in my eyes.
"Yes! Yes!" I say with a huge smile. He puts the ring on my finger and kisses me. Everyone is clapping. " I love you so much." I whisper in his ear.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
I walk down to the Dauntless Pit in my wedding dress. Tris at my right side and Christina on the other.Tris was my maid of honor. I look at the people standing. Al,Will,Drew,Molly,Tobias,Tori and so many other Dauntless. I stand at the alter in front of Peter.
"Do you Peter Hayes take Vanessa Heights as your lawfully wedded wife?" (Idk what they say😂)
"I do." Says Peter.
"And do you, Vanessa Heights take Peter Hayes as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." I smile.
"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."
Peter leans in and kisses me.
"Now we have forever."
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
HEY GUYS ITS VALERIE AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I WILL UPLOAD AN EPILOGUE SOON.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT-Valerie.