Death

I wake up in the infirmary. I sigh and get up. I walk to the dorms to see everyone staring at me. Al Will Tris and Christina give me a dirty glare.
"Erudite planing to over throw Abnegation." Drew read from a newspaper. I look around to find Myra and Edward. Then I remember they're factionless. "Jeanine Mattew's plan was foiled when Dauntless member Peter Hayes found out Jeanine was saying rude stuff about Abnegation because she wanted to make them look bad until the time was ready to invade and kill them using a serm on the Dauntless members to use as an army. Jeannine even sent a faction member Vanessa Heights to help with this plan and to kill anyone who resisted the serm." Drew finished reading the article.
"But wait. Dauntless leaders Max and Eric along with leader Jeannine Mattews and Dauntless initiate Vanessa Heights will be executed in a week." I run out the room not knowing what to do. I didn't want anything to do with this. She said if I don't do it she'll kill me and my family. I run into Peter. Tears fill my eyes. He hugs me as I try to struggle out.
"Why are you hugging me I'm a killer."
"You're not a killer."
"She said she'd kill me and my family." I say between sobs. He releases me from the hug and kisses me. I kiss him back. We stop when I hear voices threw the halls. Guards.
"You're coming with us Vanessa."
"But it's next week." I say tears in my eyes.
"It was moved for today now let's go." he says grabbing me pulling me away.
"Peter! please." I begged him to do something.
"It's for the best." Peter says.
"I was gonna keep you safe." I say in frustration. "I thought you would keep me safe too." I blur out of no where. I stop fighting. They let go of me and I look at Peter for the last time. I turn around and walk with the guards to my death.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER IM GONNA UPDATE VERY SOON ITS JUST A GOOD PLACE TO END. KIND OF.