You mean your EX girlfriend

We walk to the training room start to learn how to fight. When ever I hit the bag it swings. I look over to see Peter and Edward to my left. They're the strongest of us all. Molly is beating the poor bag up. She's to worried about making it swing high then being concentrated and saving her breath. You never rush in a fight. You'll get tired and your opponent has an advantage. During lunch I go to sit by Christian Will Tris and Al. I look over my shoulder to see Molly whispering something to Drew and then pointing to me. I turn away before they see me. Peter has been really distant lately. After lunch we went to the training room and the was a chalk board with all of our names on it. Who we fought. I was suppose to fight Molly. This is going to be easy. She fast but she doesn't defend herself. When Eric calls Molly and I to the ring I try to look weak. She'll think I'm weak and will go fast and try to knock my out. She runs towards me with a punch not knowing I would block it and use it against her. in take her arm and twist till she's on the ground. I let go and start to kick her side. Light screams escape from her mouth. I back up so she can get on her feet but she stays there so I go down and knock her out cold with one punch. Eric circled my name signifying victory.

After fighting I head back to the dorms to see its empty. Dinner was gonna start soon so I decides to take a shower. when I finish my shower I notice my shirt isn't with my other clothing. I take a towl around my chest and look around the dorm to see Drew and Molly. Molly's holding my shirt.

"Give it back!" I said.

"Why should we brainiac?" Drew replied. I roll my eyes.

"Give it back!" I demanded

"To bad so sad." When he's not looking a hit him in the shin. He falls and I take my shirt putting it over the towl. When it's on I slip the towl off like I never had it on and threw it on Molly. Cowards. I head to the cafeteria. When get there I go to sit by Peter. He smiles and kisses me

"Hey." he said with a smile. His green eye shine in the light.

"Hey. Um Peter I've noticed you've been really distant lately and I was wondering why that is." I blurred out

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said. Maybe he hasn't been.

"Whatever." I smile when some girl names Rita walks up to us and sits next to Peter. They talk like they've always been friends but to my knowledge she was Dauntless-born.

"I be right back." I say getting up to use the bathroom. While washing my hands I look into the mirror. Isn't funny how one choice will change you forever. My hair started to look DirtyBlonde not Blonde. In 2 days we get the day off so Tris Will Christina Al and I will go get our tattoos. When I enter the dinning hall I see Rita and Peter making out. Tear well up in my eyes as I run out of the room. Someone must of followed me because I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Al running towards me. When he reaches me a embraces me in a tight hug. Me and Al were always friends since 6th grade. I sob into his shoulder as I hear an angry voice approach us.

"He get away from my girlfriend!" It was Peter.

"You mean your EX girlfriend!" I stated

"Wha-"

"Save it Peter." I said dropping tears.

"Go and kiss Rita." Al said

"Back off big guy!" Peter said

"Make me." Al challenged. Peter ran to Al punching him in the face. I pulled Peter back kicking him in the shin. He fell to the ground as we ran away. We ran to the chasm. Al cringed and let tears fall.

"Wha what's wrong?" I asked Al.

"I tried to push Tris off of this yesterday. Peter said if I don't he'll make sure I'm factionless. Now they all hate me." he cried.

"Al, you did something stupid. But don't let them make you feel upset."

"She never wants to see me again and I really liked her." He sobbed. I embraced him in the biggest hug I could give since I have a small figure.

"I guess we both lost something today."

I sighed.