22

Hello dear friend...

"Yes?" I open the door and I see Nash "Hey" "He's hot!" Juliana says behind my back, and I smile "You are very happy" he says "No, I cried before in the bath," he looks at me with a sorry look "But I'm much better now, Mia did a spell that I can talk with my dead best friend Juliana." "Really? Where is she?" he asks "Only I can see her, but if you really want to know she stands right behind you and she's doing faces. Juliana stops!" I yell on her and she does a sad face "Okay" she stand by me "Okay, so first, ask your friend to stop, because I hate that people touch my hair," I stop him "But it's not her, this is Jordan" I say and he looks back "You're an idiot who wish to die." Nash says to him, Juliana gets closer to me and whisper "You're boyfriend is really weird." And I laugh "Juliana?" Jordan says "I thought that only I can see you." I say "I guess that I was wrong" she whispers into my ear "Jordan!" she hugs him "I missed you!" he says "I havent." she says back "Nice to know. Wait, where are you?" he asks "He can't see me or hear me?" she asks "Can you see or hear her?" "No" he answer "Good! Now we can talk about everyone and they won't know." She smiles "She said that she's so sad." I say to Jordan "Yes I'm sure." He says and goes, Nash and I and Juliana after him.

I walk down the stairs and Juliana is behind me "Only after I died they changed the whole place!" she says "Yes, but they havent changed it that much" "I know I already been here before, I just couldnt tell you that so I would tell you now." She says and smiles "Who is belong to the west side?" she asks "Nash, Jordan, Mali, Tom, January, and me." I answer "Will I see everyone today?" she asks "No, January is in her room crying." Jordan says "So you can see me!" she says "Yes, is stopped before a few minutes, but now its back." He answer "It's nice, that we, the REAL team, I back again!" Juliana says "You damn right!" Jordan says "Brook have a message to tell you all," she says "That she dont want you all to be sad, she wants you to be happy, she have found peace." She says "Tell her that we'll miss her." I tell "I will. So, are we going to have fun today?" "I'm in!" I say to her "I might come later; I need to be there for January. But I'll come!" he smiles "I missed us, the old team" she hugs Jordan and me.

"Wow, this school grew up while I missed" she sigh "You know what's best in being dead?" she hugs my shoulder and says "What?" "That I dont need to suffer Amber anymore!" "Its a good thing!" I smile "Look at her, it's been a few good years, and she still looks the same, it's so sad that there's some people that won't ever grow up!" she says "Oh! We're sitting in the same place!" nice" she sits against me "Hey guys!" Tom yells from the other side on the dinner room "Hey!" I say "Dont!" I yell on him a minute before he sits on her "My dead friend, Juliana is here, Mia did a spell." I say and he just says "Okay sorry Juliana" he sits next to her "He's a bit odd." She looks at him "Right, say thanks to god that you havent met his brother" I say to her "Oh, in fact, I do know him!" she says "He killed me, Sky; he is the one that pushed me off the roof." She says "What happened?"? Mali is sitting next to me "Nothing that belongs to you" I say and look at Juliana "She talks to her dead best friend" Nash explains to Mali "The famous Juliana?" Mali asks "Yes." I say "Famous?" Juliana asks and raise her eyebrow "Yes, but let me finish eating and then we'll talk." I say to her "Okay, until then I will tell you what I think about your new friends. Okay Nash, he's hot and cute, definitely your type! And Tom is so fucking odd, I mean, even a tomato is more regular then he is!" she says, and I laugh and look at Tom "What? Have she told you something about me?" he asks me "Yes, that you're very nice." I lie "What a liar!" she laughs and roll her eyes "Okay, now Mali, she looks nice, but again, darling there's no better than me! That's all?" I nod.

"If you want to know, Liam killed me, I was involved in them business, before I knew what them real plan, I thought that I want to be part of it." "Wait, what is the real plan is?" "Cassandra will tell you. Anyways, I have made too many mistakes, too many enemies, until they had no choice, but to kill me, so he came to the roof, when you and I was on it, and he told me you know what? Why do I tell you if a can show you?" she asks.

She holds my head and closes her eyes, and since she havent told me what to do, I do the same. And then I see it.

I see the day she died, from her point of view. "I'm going for a minute to take the book from my bag" Sky says and goes, I hear steps gets closer, I know that this is Liam, I have to stop her from getting any closer, I do the froze magic that Marian taught me. "Stop to move, like an ice, this spell won't remove, until I will clap twice." I say, and there she stands, frozen, unable to move. "Yes Liam?" I say even before his foot step on the roof "Hello darling." "Dont call me this way." I say and he smiles "We'll I guess that you know what you need to pay" "I wish that you, Cassandra, and everyone will pay in the same way." I say "It's so sad that we won't." I see his next move, he's going to push me and then to disappear, I clap twice and he push me from the roof "Let's see how long you can last like this." He says and goes. Then she leave my head "Dont worry Jul, he will pay." She smiles.

"Guys, I'm done, and if you search me, I'm outside, with my dead talking friend, and I'm not coming for training today." "Its okay, the training been canceled." Tom says "Jordan, you'll come later right?" Juliana asks "Sure!" he answer. "Let's go!" I say and run besides her. "Where we're going to?" I ask, she holds my hand "Remember that I had a secret place?" I nod "I take you to there!" we run, and run, for hours, and it's never ends "The sun is almost up, when we'll get there?" I ask "Now." She open the gate, and gets in. I see a few chairs in the middle of nowhere "I've been here before, with Jordan!" "It's so beautiful, isnt it?" she asks and leaves me hand "It is." Jordan says "Lets party people!" Juliana yells.

We dance, we sing, we fall, and we wake up, we smile, we laugh, we party.

"I wish that it won't end." Juliana says. We both lay on Jordan's chest, we breathe heavily, but the smiles are on our faces, and they won't leave "This is my best day ever!" Jordan yell "Mine too!" I say "Mine too" Juliana says "What happened?" "There are also rules; I can be with you both until the sunset, after that you can call me after 12pm." "So you're time is almost done?" Jordan asks with a sad facial expression "Yes, listen, I wanted to thank you on my best day" and then, she disappear, just like that.

Without a goodbye.