Chapter 2

"Am I dreaming?" I turned around and grabbed Dinah's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Uhhh...dawg. You ain't dreaming. Open your eyes and tell her hi!" Dinah said pulling my hand off her shoulder.

I turned around and smiled at Lauren opening my eyes. She stood there with a smile on her face looking like she was trying to hold back some laughter.

"Lauren! Hi...! Uhhh, I didn't know you were actually going to come here and stuff so I wasn't really prepared and I mean I'm happy you're here and you look good- I meant beautiful and-"

"Camz, you're cute and all but shush and let me have a seat?" She said covering my mouth with her hands.

"Msnskjdksgsksurhejdh." I was able to get out since her hands were still on my mouth. Of course I said yes...who wouldn't? And she called me cute. Holy shit, I'm surprised I haven't fucking fainted or shrieked yet.

"I'm sorry." She laughed and took her hand off my mouth. "What'd you say again?"

"YES, I uh, said yes." I smiled sweetly at her.

"So, don't you two have school?" She gave a slight smirk that could held a lot of meanings.

"See, this girl said she didn't care if she even skipped school for you, hoiii." Dinah said pointing to me.

"Shut up, Chee chee, oh my god. No, we don't have school. We do but we don't and stuff but like don't you have a show to go do Jauregui?" I decided to change the subject before I rambled off.

"What's with always calling me by the last name? Is she always like this Dinah? And of course, aren't you coming?" She said slightly getting up.

"This dawg is on a whole new level of nervous. I've never seen her like this!" As Dinah finished her sentence, Lauren started laughing and she fully got up.

"Really? Good to know. Are you guys coming? I have sound check." She smiled.

"We didn't even know there are tickets to sound check... I was just gonna go for the free performance." I laughed and so did Dinah.

"You two are with me. You'll be fine. You can hang with Normani and Ally at the sides." She said motioning for us to get up to come join her.

"I can't...that's too much Lo."

"Dawg. You're gonna miss up an opportunity like this? You should take a chance at it girly." Dinah intervened.

"Camz, listen to her, she's right."

"I don't...know." I shrugged.

"Mmm, Dinah let's make up her mind for her. Should she go?" At the same time Dinah and Lauren said yes and grabbed my hands taking me out the door.

***

I saw Dinah run over to Normani and Ally to say hi to them. I started to walk over there when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Camz, I'll be up there. If you need anything, feel free to ask Normani or Ally. I'm gonna rock this just for you. I hope I see you in the sound check crowd too babe." Lauren smiled with excited eyes.

"What if I'd rather be with Ally and Normani and Dinah the whole time?" I smirked as she pouted.

"Then I'll have to drag you to my sound check now or get Normani and Ally and Dinah to drag you there." I laughed at her words.

"I'm not joking Camz. I better see you in the crowd, and maybe you should give me a good luck kiss?" She said pointing to her cheek with a cheeky smile.