Chapter 9

I woke up hearing someone knock on the door.

"Dinah, Vero, any of y'all wanna answer it or do I have to again?" I said.

"YOU." They both said and snuggled theirselves more in their blankets and pillows.

I sighed and got up opening the door. The person jumped on me and I fell back to the floor. I opened my eyes to see Lauren.

"Hi Lauren." I said staring at her smiling.

"Hey babe."

"Lauren you wanna get off of me now?"

"I like it here, actually. We haven't cuddled for some time, like two days. I missed your warmth." She smirked.

"Ew! Hoii, I'm up now because of y'all here." Dinah said sitting up on the bed. Lauren got off of me and helped me up.

"So what'd you need?"

"Are you busy today?" She asked.

"No I-"

"Mila, One word. Austin." Dinah reminded me.

"Shit fuck I can't I'm busy. I'm sorry Lauren. What time is it shit."

8:30 am. He was coming soon. I went and cut off the conversation getting ready. There was a knock in the door and Dinah went to open it.

"No funny business, Mahone." Dinah said sternly.

"Promise." Austin said smiling. "And you must be Lauren Jauregui." He said and shook her hand.

I went and got my shoes on. "Ready?" Austin said with a huge grin.

"Mhm. I'll see y'all." I said as Austin and I left.

***

"Ping Pong? Is this your forte Mahone?" I laughed.

"I am very good at Ping Pong, depends. Are you good at it?" He smirked.

"We'll see."

I grabbed a paddle and he did as well. "To 10, alright?" He stated.

"Let's go, you're wasting time." I joked.

"So I'm serving? Okay Camilla." He laughed. I cringed as he said 'Camilla' but I let it be, thinking it'd be a little rude to go and correct him while we were doing good. Calling me camilla makes him happy, okay.

"Yeah, you're serving."

He held up the ball and hit it, I hit back and it flew out to the wall hitting it.

Austin looked at me and laughed. "That means I won." I joked.

"Right. Right." He said and grabbed another ball bouncing it to me. I started the ball off and he hit it. As I was about to hit it back it missed to hit my paddle by an inch or two.

"I quit. I quit. I'm not going to 10. I'm done." I said setting down the paddle and backing up.

"Fine, fine. You wanna go do some laser tag?"

"PLEASE, anything but this."

'@AustinMahone: @camilacabello97 sure knows how to play Ping Pong.😜'

I retweeted his tweet and we went to the laser tag section.

We went in set up with vests and two laser guns.

"One Vs One?" Austin asked.

"Yes. I'm good at laser tag, swear." I said.

Austin mouthed an okay and playfully winked as he turned the corner and disappeared. Let the games begin, Mahone.