Chapter 19

'@camilacabello97: SURPRISE GUESS WHO'S THE FIRST OPENING ACT'

'@camrens: you?????????!¡¿'

'@camilacabello97: @camrens ur so smart yes u deserve a hug'

I had that little black box connected to my back pocket and my earpieces in. I grabbed a mic from the side and waited as I practiced in my head and out loud to myself a bit.

"You're gonna do great." I looked behind me to see Austin taking a hold of my shoulders and giving them a small squeeze.

"Thanks bud." I smiled as the stage manager pointed to me.

"You're on Cabello!" He pointed at me and I went through the curtains as a cheer erupted and people were screaming my name.

I took in all their faces and smiled to myself. "Hi, I'm Camila!"

They were cheering and I walked to the middle of the stage standing in front of the stool.

"I hope you all know this song but if you don't then sorry!" I quickly said before pointing to a guy and nodding to him as he nodded back.

The music started and I sang Independent Women and they even threw their hands up at me. Haha.

After, I sang Respect by Aretha Franklin and they seemed to love that. I was happy.

"Alright, this will kind of close MY opening act. So, I have this stool right here." I pointed to the stool behind me.

"Someone will be sitting here tonight and the rest of the nights I open. But...who's sitting here?" I smirked and they started raising their hands and screaming.

I looked around in the crowd and got someone who did stage props help me down to the crowd.

I walked around and hummed.

".....hm I think you should be up there tonight." I pointed to a really hot guy. Don't get me wrong, I am gay but I appreciate the fact that guys can be just as hot as girls. ;)

His eyes widened and he grinned widely. I grabbed his hand and led him through the crowd as we both went on stage and he sat on the stool.

"It's a guy tonight because opening act but for my other shows, if you're going, it'll totally be a girl." I winked at the crowd and they went crazy.

"What's your name?" I smiled at the boy.

"Franco." He said with a deep voice.

"This is Franco and he's my special guest for tonight." The crowd cheered, I smiled. They were so friendly.

The music started so I started singing and I started being really touchy.

I slung an arm around his neck.

"...Give me all of you. Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts...." I grabbed his snapback and put it on my head as I kept going on.

"Risking it all, though it's hard..." I sang and sang until the song came to an end.

"Give it up for my boy Franco!" I said into the mic and the girls were cheering. I held my mic in one hand and grabbed Franco's hand with my other and led him through the curtains.

"I am so fucking happy you chose me, I need to take a seat." He chuckled as he sat on a black chair and sighed running a hand through his hair.

He took out his phone and him and I took pictures and the final picture with both of us putting a peace sign up. He set his phone down and told me his Twitter as I followed him.