Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up to a voice calling out for me. "Camz. Camzzz. Camz, wake the fuck up."

I shot up and sat. "What the fuck..." I murmured. "CAMZ!" My eyes shot up and I looked around for my phone.

"Laur, hi! What time is it? and stop yelling, Dinah's sleeping."

"Oops sorry," she giggled. "It's currently 5 am." She said scrunching her nose.

"You're cute."

"Go to school."

"WELL I'M ABOUT TO."

"MILA, shut the fuck up, I have one more hour of sleep. You can go and get ready and I'll meet you in an hour downstairs dawg. Thanks." Dinah grumbled hitting me with a pillow.

Lauren laughed and I glared at her. "Good bye, green eyed beauty." I hung up the call before she could say anything else.

My phone flashed and I checked it.

'@LaurenJauregui: i miss your face already, beauty and all.'

I blushed and saw all the tweets getting replied to her. Things like 'what song is this from?' or 'is this an indirect to someone ;)' , etc.

***

"Hey Dinah, do you think if I wear this bow, it'll look nicer with this hair?"

"I don't care what you do with your hair or bow, it's school chancho. There's no one to impress unless you're gonna change and try with A." She winked.

"Okay, I'm never asking you again." I said clipping a black bow to my hair within my braid.

"Just saying the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if A comes up to you and tries to get a date again." She chuckled.

"Why do you keep calling Austin A? Are we in a secret league with code names or something? AND WHY?"

"It's cool. Like A. Hey A. And because Mila, you look HOT."

"Calm down, you have a boyfriend." I grinned.

***

I opened my locker and grabbed my books. "Dinah can you hold these?" I asked Dinah to the right of me handing her some of my books while my face was still in the locker looking around.

"I CAN do this." A boys voice said. I looked up from my locker and my eyes widened. Why couldn't I just put my books to the floor? WHY?

"Hey...Austin..." I said closing my locker real quick and glaring at a smirking Dinah trying to hold her laughter in.

"So, I'm failing in math and since you're pretty good at it, I was wondering if you wanted to come to MY house and help me out in my room?" He asked leaning on a locker by mine.

Okay, Austin was cool and smooth. But the real reason I wouldn't do shit with him is because he wants to be the one to say 'I had sex with a lesbian!' or 'a lesbian turned somewhat straight for me!' which annoyed me.

"No thanks buddy. Try somewhere else." I grabbed (okay, more like snatched) my books from his hands and grabbed Dinah's hand walking away quickly.

"OKAY, chancho, that just made my whole day, hoii." She laughed hysterically.

"DINAH, YOU COULD'VE HELPED ME." I said pouting at her.

"Haha c'mon Mila, we have class." She grabbed my hand to our next class.

***

I went on Twitter and saw Lauren post a photo of her and Normani and Ally. God, they were so hot.

I scrolled around but was still pretty hunched over the Austin thing since he usually tries to smooth talk me, almost every day.

'@camilacabello97: please realize i don't want to 'get it on' with you THANKS'

'@dinahjane97: you know you wanted it ;) @camilacabello97'

I looked across the back of the room and stared at Dinah sending her a glare.

'@camilacabello97: i wanted it to leave me alone @dinahjane97'

'@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 @dinahjane97 do i have to beat someone up?(:'

'@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui @dinahjane97 the only person u should beat up is yourself for not texting me back'

Lauren favorited my tweet and by this time fans were going crazy saying camren! and tweeting if Lauren was gay or not.

'green eyed beauty' appeared on my phone screen and I smiled.

-i don't know who didn't text you back but ill gladly beat them up for you. for you, id do anything camz.

Lauren...! Jauregui...!

$-&$::&$/&/):$:-$@/):@:&:&:$;

HEY I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE also next chapter will somewhat have a Lauren POV in it
you'll see loves(:

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK AGAIN IT MAKES ME FEEL TINGLY INSIDE ily