Chapter 6

"Chancho, hurry up and get ready." Dinah called out.

Dinah and I were currently packing since we were going to Virginia Beach for a little vacation. We also booked a hotel room there.

Lauren and I were on good terms, yet Austin had been bugging me more than ever, ever since he found out I actually talked to Lauren Jauregui on twitter since sometimes our talks were put on gossip blogs and stuff.

We both got ready, it was about 80 degrees in Virginia Beach which was perfect swimming weather, it was over 90 degrees in Miami, with the sun out.

We both grabbed our bags and said bye to our families and also picked up Vero along the way, yes she was coming. Vero and I became real good friends and she was amazing. I also found out she was gay too, which was interesting. She also was liking someone, which was also very interesting.

***

"REST STOP DAWGS." Dinah shouted out waking up both Vero and I sleeping in the back. The seats were down and we both just cuddled up to each other. I sat up and straightened my hair out. It was wild from sleeping for about 3 hours.

"How many more hours DJ?" Vero said yawning.

"2. Now let's go in the place. Refresh ourselves."

"Dinah, you think you can drive for 2 more hours or do you want a switch with me?" Vero asked her.

"I think I'm good, hoii. Just need a cup of coffee." She smiled. "NOW, let's go!" She hit us both lightly on the shoulder.

We both got up and went inside as we went to the restroom and freshens ourselves. "Everyone been to the restrooms?" Dinah asked.

"Mhmm." Vero and I nodded.

I slung my arm around Vero and let it stay there as she put her arm around my waist and she laid her head on my shoulder. We both really understood each other and that's the one thing that made me happy. Also, we both liked different people, so we didn't mind how flirty we were with each other since we also made a bond.

"Y'all act like a couple. Damn. If we weren't friends, I would've thought y'all two dawgs were dating." Dinah laughed.

"Does DJ need an arm around her too?" Vero asked grinning.

"I have Siope I can do that with, I'm cool." Siope was Dinah's boyfriend.

"What do y'all wanna buy?" Dinah asked.

"Let's go to the tiny store over there." I said pointing behind Dinah.

***

*Normani's POV*

We were finally at a rest stop. Going from Indianapolis to Virginia Beach was so long.

I went out of my bunk to tell the girls we were here at a rest stop and wanted to see if they were coming.

"Ally, Lauren, are you two coming? We're finally at a rest stop. I mean I don't mind that I was watching Yoncé this whole time but we need some snacks." I called to them.

"I'm good." Lauren said looking up from her phone and looking back down to it.

"Ally?"

"I'll come Mani." She smiled getting her little short self down from the higher bunk.

We walked inside and went to Starbucks. We grabbed four cups of coffee and left off to the store.

I went to the chocolate isle and grabbed a couple of Reese's cups. I went over to pay and stood there as Ally joined me with a couple of items also.