Chapter 16

"Camz, I have to go right now but I'm in Boca Raton. I'll meet up with you. Can you come to my concert?"

I sat there shocked and nodded slowly. "Okay...where in Boca...?" I wanted to see why she wanted to talk to me actually face to face. It was either going to be horrible or amazing. Depends.

She told me the address and told me it started at 5 which was soundcheck.

We hung up and she said a quick 'I love you' before Jane pulled her away to start practicing.

I sighed and trudged into the living room. "How'd it go cutie?" Jacquelyn said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"I told her and she told me she loved me and left. She didn't say I'm in love with you back. She wants me to meet up with her in Boca tonight for her show though. She said to meet her at 5."

"Aw baby, she'll say it back. I know it. It's...3 right now. Holy shit! We gotta get going over there then." Jacquelyn said pulling my hand and leading me to the car.

"You're coming with?" I smiled.

"Of course. I'm gonna support you."

"Can we pick up Dinah along the way?" I asked.

"Of course. Is she at home?"

I nodded and gave her the address for Dinah's house and picked her up. Then I gave her Lauren's show address and we drove over there.

We reached the venue about 4:30 pm. "We going in early?" Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"I guess. Let me text Lauren."

/green eyed beauty/

-im out here with Dinah and Jac. You going to let me in? ;)

-I'll think about it...Camz.(;

-Lauren.

-Camz. Check the door.(:

I looked up to the door and saw her leaning on the doorway smirking. She made me melt.

I called over to Dinah and Jacquelyn as they came inside with me. Jacquelyn and Lauren introduced theirselves to each other and it seemed like they had some stuff in common.

"Yo Jac, I'm gonna also show you to Normani and Ally. You coming?" Dinah said motioning to Jacquelyn. She nodded eagerly and waved at us as she left.

"C'mon Camz." She said as she led me to a room that appeared to be her dressing room.

She looked nervous, her hands were a bit shaky and she looked like she was about to spill.

I sat down on her couch and stared at her. "Lo...you alright?"

"Camz," She made me stand back up and held my hands. "I couldn't do this just over FaceTime but I.." I looked at her worried and bit my lip.

"I..."

"Lauren, if you can't get what you want to say out, you don't have to say it. It sounds like you're about to say something bad, it's worrying me." I stared in her eyes that engulfed me as they stared into my soul.

"No. It's not bad. Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. I'm completely swooned by you and along the way I fell in love with you too," I stared at her speechless as she squeezed my hands.

"I'm in love with your personality, your face, your hair, your eyes, your other HUGE personality, your laugh, your smile, your stomach, your lips, your ears, your eyelashes..."