Chapter 21

"Why?" I pouted.

"Your performance was amazing except on one song that I don't and never will approve of." She said in a husked voice as she narrowed her eyes.

"Let me guess, All Of Me?" I cautiously said.

"Bingo." She said pushing me up against the wall behind me and holding my waist.

"Lauren, it's just a tiny serenade," I quickly said.

"That last night, wasn't tiny." She said as she tightened her grip on my waist.

"I'm sorry, I'll serenade you next time?" I tried to reason.

"You better." She said as she came closer so there was no space between us and I extended my arms putting my hand up at her stomach and stopping her from coming way closer.

"Lauren," I warned.

"Didn't say you were forgiven, princess." She said as she grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

I tried to climb over her but she pushed me back down as her mouth latched onto my neck. I moaned and squeezed her hand.

"Lauren! Don't leave any marks." I warned her again.

She kept her mouth on there and she bit down a little which didn't really hurt but I pointed it out anyway.

"Lauren..d-did you just bite me?" I groaned as she moved to another spot on my neck.

I heard her mumbled a quick 'mhm' and she got on top of me as she looked at me.

I laughed and she raised an eyebrow keeping a distance between our face. "What's so funny?"

"I didn't know this bunk could let you do that to me."

She smirked playfully and giggled. "There's so many things I could do to you in this bunk, princess." She laughed as she gave a small hip thrust on me and I groaned.

"The girls could hear us," I said quickly.

"No, the girls could hear you." She said quickly going down to the side of my neck that was possibly my sweet spot.

"Laureeeen," I dragged out her name as she sucked on it.

"Laur," I moaned and I heard her give a small laugh and rolled off me. She went down from my bunk, slid the door open, and went to the living room. The girls could be there, thank god the door was closed and was sound proof.

She did not just leave me hot and bothered. Oh Lauren Jauregui, I'll gladly be paying you back with the same deal.

I grabbed my phone from the top of my pillow and put front camera on.

I checked my neck and she left three marks which were noticeable. I groaned. How am I suppose to hide this without the girls seeing? My make up bag is in the living room in a drawer for god sakes. I turned my phone off and sighed putting it on my pillow.

I'm gonna have to brave up. I grabbed a cardigan and put it on getting off my bunk. I stepped into the living room and quickly went to a drawer.

"Mila...what's on your neck?" Dinah said from the couch.

"What are you talking about?" I nonchalantly said looking through the drawers.

"Mila..." I heard Dinah get up and I went toward the bunks. Fuck, why isn't my bag there?

"Is this what you're looking for?" Lauren said from behind. I turned around and caught a glimpse of my makeup bag in her hand while she smirked. Shit.