Chapter 14

"Is this place it Chancho?" Dinah asked.

"Uhhh, yeah. This is it." I said noticing the gargoyles that had a huge smile that was very creepy.

We got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

"HEY BABE." Lucy said smiling. She waved us to come in and we did. We put our stuff to the side and Lucy walked us to the living room.

Cece, Celine, and Vero and Ariana were sitting there?! Vero saw me as she smiled and went up to me giving a big hug. "MILA."

"VERO." I smiled. "You know Cece or Jennel?"

"Ariana knows Jennel and Ariana invited me. By the way babe!" Vero called out to Ariana who got up and walked over.

"This is-"

"I know who she is, she's cool with Jauregui and Santos." Ariana gave a small laugh.

"I'm Ariana but you probably already know that from Vero since her and I are dating and you guys are friends."

"Yeah, I do. I love y'all together." I smiled.

"Ariana, that's Dinah." I pointed over to where Dinah stood.

They went to Dinah and started talking to her.

"Yo Mila! Over here!" Cece called and I walked over to them as I sat down making a circle with Celine and Cece as we all had crossed legs.

"Celine." She put out her hand and winked.

"I'm Camila..." I said as I shook her hand.

"Usually when I find a girl pretty I tell them, so you should know you're pretty, you are beautiful." Celine smiled.

I gave a small smile and murmured a thank you.

"So Mila, this isn't everyone, they're coming in a bit. So we should get a movie started. Ideas?" Cece popped in.

"Stuck In Love?" I suggested.

"I've heard about that! People say it's really good." Ariana said from across the room.

"Stuck In Love it is!" Cece declared.

***

We all sat in different parts. Vero and Ariana were cuddling together and Cece, Dinah, and Lucy took the couch as somehow I had Celine between my legs as she sat there and my back was on the couch. I don't know HOW in the world that happened but it just did and I got used to it. I mean we just met and it seems like she really wants to be my friend so whatever. But she'll only be a friend, honestly.

My phone vibrated and I checked it picking it up and looking at it to the side so Celine couldn't see the screen of my phone.

/Cheech💃/

-how's girl obsessed doing sitting between your legs? (;

-fuck you DINAH 💗

-cant wait till she tries holding hands with you my Chancho 💗 hoii

-she will NOT

-kk(:

I groaned and looked at Dinah glaring at her as she gave me a smirk. The door suddenly opened and we all looked up that way.

"Surprise bitches!" Said a girl walking in. She was damn pretty.

"Alexa! Marina! Hey girls." Cece said standing up. "We brought someone along if you don't mind." The other girl said.